Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 1997 VT Executive

louiedoggs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Excecutive Series 1
My 1997 VT Executive =Ex-Cop=

Hi guys...new here. Just thought i would post the pics of my stock-bought VT. Here are some before and after pics. I only have one after i bought it, and in that pic i have whacked on VY Senator 19" rims. It is getting lowered on Saturday morning, and have agreed to go SL all round. Will that lower it enough? Im conflicted on what to choose; L, SL, or SSL. any suggestions?

NOTE>>>>> FOUND OUT TODAY FROM HOLDEN THAT MY CAR IS COP. IS THAT A GOOD THING??<<<<<

Before:
vtupclose.jpg

vtside.jpg

With Senators..

beforelowering.jpg

Last edited:

PORT3R

WTB: 1 money tree
Reaction score
Members Ride
5L VQ stato
Nice looking canvas there mate :thumbsup:
SL's will go very nicely, aswell as Lows. Some find that SSL are just a bit impractical (not to mention illegal on a VT)

Goodluck for future mods :)

Dave.

kjm-ls2

kyle ls2
Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ls2
hey mate good pick up love the 19's sl will lock sick ive got sl front ans ssl rear ssl rear covers the tyre so sl will look good keep posting new photos when moded

louiedoggs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Excecutive Series 1
ps... have you got any more side on and bumper pics? Im thinking of removing my chrome side strips and it will give me a better view of it

yeh man. hope this helps:

vtrearside.jpg

here are the others with the senators on...

newfront.jpg

newrear.jpg

upclose.jpg

Will post lowered pics on saturday!

Michael..

PORT3R

WTB: 1 money tree
Reaction score
Members Ride
5L VQ stato
Not too bad there mate!

Needs a pair of series2 tail lights (clear indicator) and clear side indicators. :thumbsup:

I'm picking up my monaro tail lights tomorrow, and I'll be selling my old series 2 lights if you want to buy them. Where about in Vic are you btw?

Dave.