Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 2000 SII Executive Commodore VE Bodykit

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
looks sweet man, still need some monaro headlights.

and tuck your exhaust in further lol that is my pet hate!

Zarconia

Outrageous Fondler
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 R8 Maloo
Very nice colour, kit actually suits it.

One thing though if your driving around with those blue parkers dont be surprised if you get slipped a canary

spot-o

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S2
yea i dont really drive around with the blue parkers too much, dont wanna draw too much attention.

about the tip i am working on it. when i cut it the first time i thought it would be flush but i guees i was wrong and at the time i did not feel like pulling it off and redoing it again so left it for now.

yea camron monaro headlights are still in the want list. also need some led brake lights on my spoiler as there is not one attached to it at the moment.

Does anyone here now how or where i can get my window souround all chrome like in the calais models.

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
go to a wreckers that has a calais maybe?

when i did my exhaust i made sure it tucked in abit :p

Lazyr8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII R8 CLUBSPORT VE SS v2 monaro hsv avalanche 46
pretty sure iv seen this car for sale on ebay

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore 2002 Executive v6. Ex Patrol Car
That, is sexy... You asked for suggestions; so here they are.

Step one!: Remove Wrap around lights and replace with VX foot fischur (However its spelt)
Step two: Ditch the chrome wheels wich make it look like the car was a k-mart special. It looked better with the wheels you had on it before
Step three: ... Nope thats it. Appart from the above. I love it.

This is my opinion... Althought it isn't ment to offend anyone, anyone who is offended by it (I.e. someone who thinks there massive chrome 20" rims make there car look hektic), deserves to be offended...

Seriously though, this car is so sexy.

OOO OOO OOO! Edit:

Paint your head lights! Like the chrome inserts in them... Black...
Yellow is a light and bright color.. Not very well set off by Chrome, which is very bright. Setting off Yellow with a black (Or a deep blue or royal purple if you are adventerous), will get a greater deffinition... Thats why your hood snout doesn't look too bad.

Also I am being informed that my spelling discusts my fiance... Its ok. Shes massive

spot-o

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S2
thanks for your opinion mate. i was thinking about getting the vx boot garnish but i am not sure at the moment.

i like the 19"xhp chrome wheels on them better than the charcoal vy ss wheels i had on. also some black altezza headlights are my next plan.

yes car is up for auction on ebay at the moment with a very reasonable reserve. i am in no hurry to sell the car if the price is not right. no reason for selling just looking for something new i guees.

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
That, is sexy... You asked for suggestions; so here they are.

Step one!: Remove Wrap around lights and replace with VX foot fischur (However its spelt)
Step two: Ditch the chrome wheels wich make it look like the car was a k-mart special. It looked better with the wheels you had on it before
Step three: ... Nope thats it. Appart from the above. I love it.

This is my opinion... Althought it isn't ment to offend anyone, anyone who is offended by it (I.e. someone who thinks there massive chrome 20" rims make there car look hektic), deserves to be offended...

Seriously though, this car is so sexy.

OOO OOO OOO! Edit:

Paint your head lights! Like the chrome inserts in them... Black...
Yellow is a light and bright color.. Not very well set off by Chrome, which is very bright. Setting off Yellow with a black (Or a deep blue or royal purple if you are adventerous), will get a greater deffinition... Thats why your hood snout doesn't look too bad.

Also I am being informed that my spelling discusts my fiance... Its ok. Shes massive

lol you make me laugh man..

whats wrong with chromies? im getting a set of 20inch avantis... i kid i f*ckin hate chrome with a passion

spot-o

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S2
i got these 19xhp wheels off a mate for $450. so that was cheap and was not intending on keeping them for ages because really like the black deep dish wheels with the chrome lip and want to get a set when i can maybe when i sell these set off wheels.

might see if i can get someone to photoshop me a pic.

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
Black rims with a deep dish will look nuts. Lower it on SL's al round and ud b set, tho i have 2 aggree i didnt like this kit wen it 1st came out but being yellow and black it suits the style of the kit well. Tho only thing id suggest is tinting the rear lights and colour coding the garnish 2 suit, the red just doesnt suit the yellow IMO. Or get a pair of Black tail lights and head lights 2 compliment the black highlights u already have :)

Edit: normally i wouldnt suggest using a VX garnish as i hate them with a passion but since ur kit has sharp edges all over it, it wouldnt look so bad on it either.

some more work on the dash lighting wouldnt go astry either :p