Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 2000 SII Executive Commodore VE Bodykit

spot-o

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S2
hey there guys. i am new to this site and dont really know if im doing the right thing and posting here. i got this car and just want to share and see if i can get any suggestions on anything i can do to it. i bought her stock standard but had kit on her. now she is yellow with 18 inch wheels(will be getting 19 inch chromies within the next few weeks) i put some chrome windscreen things. and 2.5 inch redback cat back exhause last week end and i am prity happy with how it is sounding. still need chrome tip for it.

also want to get some chrome side mirrors. some pacemaker extractors, tint the windows(not 5% as i have had them before and they get annoying at night when i have to wind window down, maybe 18 or something) i have ordered and coming in the mail soon is mace cai, and dvd/gps/heaps of others**** coming in the mail to replace my stock cd player and sound system. also need to get her 160 000 k service on monday.

anything you guys can add would greatly be appreciated.

i need to get more pics when i give it a clean inside and outside.

IMG_3360.jpg

IMG_3358.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3058.jpg
    IMG_3058.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 961
  • IMG_3067.jpg
    IMG_3067.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 2,162
  • IMG_3068.jpg
    IMG_3068.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 4,238
Last edited:

1dvsbstd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SERIES II 2016
car looks nice mate.. do u have any issues with the bodykit scraping? Cheers

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
ive seen some ve kits on vt's still not sure about em post up some more pics of it, you'll never loose that car in a car park lol

1dvsbstd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SERIES II 2016
ive seen some ve kits on vt's still not sure about em post up some more pics of it, you'll never loose that car in a car park lol

haha so true:) my mate used to have a kit.. i heard there rubbish.. looks okay on this..

Last edited:

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
yeah more pics... theres one going around near me with the ve bodykit and its one of the ugliest commodores i have ever seen! and i have seen alot of ugly commodores!

:)

spot-o

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S2
no problem with scraping. i have not lowered it at all. do you think it has fe2 springs? will post some more pics now.

spot-o

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S2
no problem with scraping. i have not lowered it at all. do you think it has fe2 springs? will post some more pics now. lol. yea i sure wont be loosing her at the shops. i spot it from a mile away.

1dvsbstd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SERIES II 2016
fair call man:p.. but i will be honest.. you should get rid of that kit..:p Looks okay .. But still Very ugly on a vt unless done properly.. and that involves custom bodywork ha ha

spot-o

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S2
just posted some more pics then. its color is the manaro yellow. havnt really had a chance to give it a clean and polish