Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 2001 VX S Pack

dumpedvs

sheppa8
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx S
driving to work this morning, go past the car wash in lara and hes washing his ute

mind you its 4.20am and hes wearing shorts.

the fk is wrong with him?

Hahaha, he is dedicated thats for sure, to be honest Ive never not seen him in shorts/thongs.

dumpedvs

sheppa8
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx S
Still waiting on those bloody fog light globes from China. Its only been a month...

Anyway she was due for an oil change so knocked that out Saturday morning.

And gave her a wash/wax today because the weather was decent. Found a another vx s in the carpark so I took a sneaky photo behind it.

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
Looking good. Do you fkn live at that car wash:D

dumpedvs

sheppa8
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx S
Been a little while since an update...

To be honest not much has changed, I lost motivation in it for ages. My friend reversed into the side of me and damaged both my doors.

So I got two new doors, have put the back one on, yet to do the front. Needs a cut and polish and it will match up better (I hope)

Other than that, put my ssv's back on and gave em a coat of plasti dip to see how they will look black.

Not much more on the to do list as I get my full license in November. Plans are to:
- Respray front bar in the start of October
- SSL springs in the back/ rear guards rolled
- Get wheels properly sprayed (maybe)

And thats about it really. Here is what she is looking like at the moment.

kangavxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX SS
Been a little while since an update...

To be honest not much has changed, I lost motivation in it for ages. My friend reversed into the side of me and damaged both my doors.

So I got two new doors, have put the back one on, yet to do the front. Needs a cut and polish and it will match up better (I hope)

Other than that, put my ssv's back on and gave em a coat of plasti dip to see how they will look black.

Not much more on the to do list as I get my full license in November. Plans are to:
- Respray front bar in the start of October
- SSL springs in the back/ rear guards rolled
- Get wheels properly sprayed (maybe)

And thats about it really. Here is what she is looking like at the moment.

Was going to plastidip my wheels black also to see how they looked but will stick to the grey thunder colour as black sort of makes the wheel disappear when your driving around and under dark conditions. The original silver looks better than black i rekon..