Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 2002 VY

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
2002 VY said:
have'nt you said that to every chick on here that has a nice car????
Nah, just you.
You drive a vy so ya gotta be good!:yeah:

MrFeelgood

Blown 5.7 inch oops Ltr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR GTS
2002 VY said:
the pics are underneath what i wrote(top of the page)

Hmmm ok i'll take your word for it i can't see them could be the fact i've had several beers or the fact that its just not loading for me.

Update its not the beers.

2002 VY

juzsvy i just saw your car it's hot,love what you have done to it

MrFeelgood

Blown 5.7 inch oops Ltr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR GTS
Sweet ride the picture works fine now, nice ride good pick up from a pickles too !

2002 VY

yeah it was a good score.I wanted it that bad i paid the fixed price,i was'nt going to bid against someone that was willing to go higher in price than me.Then i did her up a bit and i'm very happy now.:D

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
2002 VY said:
Thanks buddy.Yeah the front bar has already been scraped so i dont want it too low.And at the moment i dont have a picture of it front on with the bonnet,the car is filthy cause of the rain but hopefully this weekend i can wash it and will take a picture.(by the way im a chick) :yeah:

Hehe whoops...

Reason I asked about the front on pic with the bonnet is cause Im thinking of a Monaro bonnet for my VN and I have a VY Clubby front bar as well.. I know its a different car but cause the front bars are basically the same, it'd give me a good idea of what it would look like! :thumbsup: :yeah:

2002 VY

1991_Vn2nV said:
Hehe whoops...

Reason I asked about the front on pic with the bonnet is cause Im thinking of a Monaro bonnet for my VN and I have a VY Clubby front bar as well.. I know its a different car but cause the front bars are basically the same, it'd give me a good idea of what it would look like! :thumbsup: :yeah:

I'll try to take a pic as soon as possible for you.It looks pretty beefy front on

2002 VY

Monaro Bonnet

1991_Vn2nV said:
Hehe whoops...

Hey here is the pic hope it helps

101_0441.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: