Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 2002 VY

2002 VY

Hi all,there are some awesome rides on this site.I thought i would put my 2002 VY Acclaim up and see what response i get.I have had a few comments about the silver but i love it.I bought the car from pickles auctions as standard then added 18's, clubby kit,monaro bonnet,2.5 in exhaust and pod filter.The next mods are lowered,extractors,supercharger and eventually a full re-spray as i am not too happy about the colour match:bang: in certain light it is very noticeable,but i still love her.

MLTIMG001.jpg

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
SUSPECT said:
its a noice colour b it sure does need 2 b lowered looks like a 4x4 atm with those mags on there...

umm what kinda 4wd's you been seein? It wouldnt wanna be much lower, otherwise there goes the bodykit...:p

Your VY looks sweet man. Kit looks nice as well...N I love the bonnet!

Do you have a front on pic of the front bar with the bonnet?

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
nice vy mate. love the colour too.

2002 VY

1991_Vn2nV said:
umm what kinda 4wd's you been seein? It wouldnt wanna be much lower, otherwise there goes the bodykit...:p

Your VY looks sweet man. Kit looks nice as well...N I love the bonnet!

Do you have a front on pic of the front bar with the bonnet?

Thanks buddy.Yeah the front bar has already been scraped so i dont want it too low.And at the moment i dont have a picture of it front on with the bonnet,the car is filthy cause of the rain but hopefully this weekend i can wash it and will take a picture.(by the way im a chick) :yeah:

2002 VY

have'nt you said that to every chick on here that has a nice car????