Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 2005 vz calais

Royza

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Calais vz
Screenshot_20161123-103650.png Screenshot_20161123-103447.png Screenshot_20161123-103425.png Screenshot_20161123-075829.png
Few pics of my vz ,

Royza

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Calais vz
Looks mean mate, any specs?
Hey , not really yet just starting on her,
Standard 190 alloytec engine (for now)
Not sure if i want too go down the power route because i want V8 so not gonna bother i dont think,
Cant get coilovers because of driveway , might sell the house lol
So just pedders to drop it a bit,
Supercat catback,
And the wheels

R

Risky

A friend of mine has the same rims on his silver VY wagon and they set it off very well.

Royza

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Calais vz
Yeah , i think gold works well with the silver, only thing i d have liked staggered, 9.5s on the back would have been better but they didnt do 9.5s, still on the look out for them tho

R

Risky

Yeah , i think gold works well with the silver, only thing i d have liked staggered, 9.5s on the back would have been better but they didnt do 9.5s, still on the look out for them tho

I'd save the 9.5's for your future V8. I remember when my mate got his rims. I said over the phone that the gold & silver wouldn't work. I stood in disbelief when I was proven wrong. They set them off well.

Royza

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Calais vz
I was told that too, but i had a Red s14a with white rota GTRs, which went well, and various silver rims on my scooby , beemer, even Kei force 10s on my ford, Thought the gold would go **** hot, and if i was wrong id just paint them lol

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
What wheels are they mate they look quite nice.