Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 2005 vz

DUK13Y

When in doubt, slide it out
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VEII SSV, VYII Berlina, '97 Lancer
Tint looks so good. Aren't you glad you didn't go the legal 35%. I want mine redone but on P's might be a bit of a cop magnet.

Escape-The-Fate

HSV, i just want one
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, M6
hell yeah, 16% is nice..my mates got 5% on his r34 and its too dark at night where as this is just nice..and i was a lil worried of it looking to dark agaisnt a white car but its not to bad i dont think..

Last edited:

Escape-The-Fate

HSV, i just want one
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, M6
got a recent pic from a cruise i went on since i got it lowerd and stuff...really need to give it a wash and get some proper pics up...no more mods done yet saving for wheels like crazy!!

Attachments

• P9260120.jpg
    P9260120.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:

Escape-The-Fate

HSV, i just want one
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, M6
bought myself an early christmas pressy, picked up a set of ve ssv's today just need to get them bored out and put some rubber on them...245/35/r19 fingers crossed they dont scrub out.

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
Nice on mate,

Looking forward to pics

Escape-The-Fate

HSV, i just want one
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, M6
Went and priced up some rubber today, ended up getting 245/35/r19 federal 595's for $214 a corner which are getting done wednesday, pics will be up shortly after!

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
if u plan on putting ANY bodykit on it, at all, remove that hideous black strip off the side first, i see plenty of exec's gettin around with clubby bodykits still with their rediculous black strip on them and everybody instantly knows its not a clubby and it just looks rediculous lol, so yes...please promise me that haha, other than that, very nice mate! im not even sure ule need a bodykit looks pretty sweet the way it is, the wheels will probly complete all ule need to do i reckon

Escape-The-Fate

HSV, i just want one
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, M6
yeh, thinking of leaving it how it is, and tidying it up a bit..will probably paint the door strips and mirror tops but just maintain it.

Escape-The-Fate

HSV, i just want one
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, M6
Wheels went on today, and it looks amazing!..i think it needs to sit a little bit lower personally but will think about it for a while. Pics will be up asap

edday

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ
nice clean lookin ride, bet the rims look good. i rekon painting/removing the side strips will complete the look