Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 2011 E3 Clubby

shauniie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 hsv ve r8 clubby oh baby!
love the car bud ive just bought an 08 r8 clubby myself just waitin to pick it up this weekend :) cant wait to get in an drive it hehe its silver aswell must say the blac rims goes a treat :)

Homer's HSV

Homer Simpson
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE E3 Clubsport
love the car bud ive just bought an 08 r8 clubby myself just waitin to pick it up this weekend :) cant wait to get in an drive it hehe its silver aswell must say the blac rims goes a treat :)
You will love it just always liked silver goes well with the black bits on the car all you will be doing is driving in the next few weeks non stop lol

shauniie

Reaction score
Members Ride
haha i know im gonna be all big headed driving around lol i wanna get a bob tail aswell u wouldnt know how much theyd cost do ya i want the same as u got the senator one isnt it??

Homer's HSV

Homer Simpson
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
VE E3 Clubsport
haha i know im gonna be all big headed driving around lol i wanna get a bob tail aswell u wouldnt know how much theyd cost do ya i want the same as u got the senator one isnt it??
Yes its the senator lip didnt want to get the cheap ones it cost me approx $300 (or close to it) painted but i gave them my E3 spoiler as well got it done from JHP and fits over the holes from the spoiler but if yours is the E1 just clarify that its an easy swap so u dont drill or cover holes. I bet the smile wont come off and the thing is u dont do if the women are looking at you or your car but i still reckon they looking at me lol

shauniie

Reaction score
Members Ride
hahaha true im sure ill be gettin plenty of looks in mine aswell yeah do jhp have a website? might give them a call see what they can do for me shame ur not in newcastle coulda gotten a photo shoot with the new an the old clubbys same color im paintin my rims black aswell haha would look sweet

whats the fuel like with urs how much do u get out of a tank on average? also depends on how much u get on the loud pedal haha

Homer's HSV

Homer Simpson
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
VE E3 Clubsport
Google JHP dont know how to link atm sorry and i think they are around the 1k mark but il try and link an ebay guy as well later on tonight but hes in Melb too and Black rims would look nice on ur car as well. For fuel i get about 16l/100k givin it a bit of stick but i tried without putting my foot down for a whole tank full (extremely hard lol) and got 14.5l/100k

shauniie

Reaction score
Members Ride
hey bud hows the clubby goin? hehe i got my fuel down to a 9.4 now that was pretty well grandpa driving everywhere haha other then that i sit on an average of around 11 or 12/100k :)
get window tint in a week for mine aswell cant wait

Homer's HSV

Homer Simpson
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
VE E3 Clubsport
Good mate cant complain at all :)
9.4/100 i have or should i say i cant drive like a grandpa for a whole tank lol i get about 12/100k driving a bit assholish but can get up to 15/100 when im bored lol but i will try and not put my foot down hard and see what i get i just filled up and already had some fun so i guess its the next tank fill lol
Defo need tint mate but ur going dark will look mad though i got the darkest legal and doesnt look bad cause our cars are silver just keep the black trims clean and shinny cant go wrong with black and silver a bit biased but flows nicely
Cheers Eddie