Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 2013 SV6z 6 speed ute

Stocksy_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve sv6-z
Hey new to the site but thought I'd post say g'day!

Here's my ride completely stock still but looking at

CAI
Exhaust
Lower
Tinting
Also play with some of the interior

Haven't had a chance/money to do anything yet cause I broke my back not long after buying her.. 

But back at work now and thought I'd post a photo of it now and keep you updated on what I'm doing with her as time goes on.

Yes I edited this in photoshop to see what she would look like lowered and tinted windows :) ha

Flabby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SV6 VE Commodore
Nice! May I suggest either white or black rims aswell?
You going to get a hardlid or keep it that way?

Stocksy_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve sv6-z
@flabby yeah mate getting the wheels wrapped white :) as for a hard lid they're too expensive at the moment so just got the tarp !

Ok over this weekend I had a go at my interior and a few little things!

So I pulled this out to wrap in carbon vinyl and paint the drink up holder. Then I was installing little led lights under the dash and wanted to pull the cigarette lighter out and solder the wires to the back and run them off a switch at the front so you didn't have them constantly plugged in but couldn't figure out how to get it out any help would be greatly appreciated!!
I ended up cutting the end off one of the lights then connecting them both to the one lighter jack so you can run them both at the same time..

Ok this is it wrapped and painted I messed up a fair bit on the wrapping but know how to do it properly now and am going to re do it in the future!
URL=http://s254.photobucket.com/user/stocksy129/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsb0359e08.jpg.html]
image_zpsb0359e08.jpg
[/URL]

This is it all back together lights on etc!
URL=http://s254.photobucket.com/user/stocksy129/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps2c17b86c.jpg.html]
image_zps2c17b86c.jpg
[/URL]

Then I also decided to wrap my mirrors! Which turned out pretty good I just put turtle wax over them to hopefully stop water :/
URL=http://s254.photobucket.com/user/stocksy129/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps0b28955b.jpg.html]
image_zps0b28955b.jpg
[/URL]

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
The carbon vinyl looks good

Stocksy_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve sv6-z
@asxtech it's the perfect blue I wanted voodoo but I couldn't find any new 2013 z series in it so had to settle for this blue but still comes up alright when clean haha!

@pete thanks mate! I figured out how to do it properly when doing the mirrors so going to redo the centre console part you blokes have and idea how to pull the lighter socket out? :/

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Voodoo was only a series one colour. Was replaced with Perfect Blue for series 2 which is why you wouldn't have been able to find one.

ASxTecH

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF LSA Maloo
Voodoo was only a series one colour. Was replaced with Perfect Blue for series 2 which is why you wouldn't have been able to find one.

Not correct mines a Series 2 in Voodoo. They stopped making them in 2011 but the photos look like voodoo even tho its a 2013

Stocksy_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve sv6-z
That would be why I couldn't find one I prefer the voodoo... And it might look like it because of the polish I use I'm not sure :/

Also does any one know which CAI is the best? I've been looking at the air hammer system for $275 on eBay what's your thoughts?

Last edited:

Jaz11

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6 Ute
love the 1st picture, looks like something out of a holden advert