Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my 304 vk calais

hodgy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk calais 304
yeah ive herd the didital dashes always cark it but mines for real i bought it at 100,000 and it works fine it also came with the original log book and was serviced every 5000k so i know it hasnt just been replaced with a different one

hodgy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk calais 304
sixshooter said:
85's would be 304...Holden had to sell about 5000 304 powered Commodores that year so they could go racing GroupA with lighter racing specs.
my old 85 VK was 304!!!

Hey Hodgy if your's is an original M21....chances are you've got big valve Brock heads in there aswell...I read about that in some old Street Machine mag...nice car btw!!!

yeah the M21 only came out stock in the 334 pack witch had a larger radiator, blue printed dizzy, brock manifold and i think the b cast heads were only an option that mine didn't get unfortunatly

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
Very neat and tidy vk 304 wild. Nothing a Holley & VN Heads wont go a stray!

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
hodgy said:
yeah ive herd the didital dashes always cark it but mines for real i bought it at 100,000 and it works fine it also came with the original log book and was serviced every 5000k so i know it hasnt just been replaced with a different one

Well done...!!!... do you mind if I ask what you paid ?

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
hey Hodgy

What do i thin of your ride? I think its a sweet looking VK mate thats what i think. its a 304 is it? I thought the vks were 308's? Im not being a smartass, i genuinely dont know. Looks very tidy and i really like what you have done with the interior, looks very shmicko. Are they oringinal arm rests with vn/vp pods and door trays? Anyhooo, looks very nice and mint inside. Ive just read about the 304 in the posts above so no need to eleborate. Nice car mate.

hodgy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk calais 304
Nah you have to clean it really well before you paint it, I tested it on a spare armrest and when it was dry i tryed to scratch the paint of with my fingernails and it didnt come off i even threw it around on concrete abit and it stood up to it, its good s##t if done right.