Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 5 litre turns over but only fires up if i spray ether into the throttle body seems to have fuel pressure the regulator

Kunoll

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn Calais 5l
As mentioned, injectors are likely clogged... electrically fired but clogged so no fuel flows into the intake ports... Blocked injectors really means you should clean out the tank, flush the lines and clean the injectors. Just cleaning injectors may result in teh crud within teh tank and lines clogging them again (old fuel aint great stuff)
Here is one diy injector cleaning method:

This is also am interesting video which touches on a few diagnostics methods (as well as cleaning) which may be relevant:

Might be the important D15/D16 PCM Blue coloured wire for the injectors cut or the A1 Green/White fuel pump relay wire or a few other important ones.

What colour is the wire ????
Those colours sound like the broken ones I'll check it out tomorrow and let you know thanks.

Kunoll

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn Calais 5l

Those colours sound like the broken ones I'll check it out tomorrow and let you know thanks.
Might be the important D15/D16 PCM Blue coloured wire for the injectors cut or the A1 Green/White fuel pump relay wire or a few other important ones.

What colour is the wire ????
Mate two broken wires I can see are solid green and green and white

Kunoll

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn Calais 5l
Yeah thanks for the help I joined the two chewed wires up and it fired right up. now if anyone has any ideas my next problem. I have reds central locking working but nothing else like no lights indicators fan wipers everything is dead could this be an earth is there some kind of module I'm good mechanically but when I look at the electrical side I get brain freeze