Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my 66' impala hardtop :)

kiwicon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Manual
quite like this one for some reason :hmmm:

100_0364.jpg

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Wheres the car?

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
so i've kept looking into the servo thing and found this link helped me understand what the software is actually sending to the servo... it seems a lot of the microcontrollers can control up to 8 servos which im not sure it means you have 8 inputs and 8 outputs or what

http://www.basicx.com/Products/robotbook/servo intro.pdf

I'll keep trying to get my head around it and let you know... ( i may even buy some to experiment lol)

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Apparently, but I'm only seeing heaven.

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
so i've kept looking into the servo thing and found this link helped me understand what the software is actually sending to the servo... it seems a lot of the microcontrollers can control up to 8 servos which im not sure it means you have 8 inputs and 8 outputs or what

http://www.basicx.com/Products/robotbook/servo intro.pdf

I'll keep trying to get my head around it and let you know... ( i may even buy some to experiment lol)

im quite happy to throw sone coin in yoyr bank account if you wanna experiment. morton expressed an interest in this mod too for his kingswood, you never know, it could actually be a money spinner for you.

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
ok so i didnt have a huge amount to do tonight other than maybe play some coh2 with my brother who i just realised i blew off to do this lol that and no footy was of any interest to me

i got some brackets drawn up for these:

25 lbs. Linear Actuators

I'm hoping it will have the speed to do it and should be enough force im thinking... if not can go to a slightly stronger but slower one or design a linkage to get some extra leverage in there

this is a pretty rough job as dimensions were sorta guessed and i wanted to get something sketched up to work from so excuse rough it looks (the big slab that everything is mounted to is the gearbox casing)

2013-08-30_214852_zps883859ec.jpg

2013-08-30_214827_zps935c7859.jpg

think i need to make page 1 a table of contents page, took me fkn ages to find this post :p