Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my 66' impala hardtop :)

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Thread cleaned and closed for now.

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
well lookie here!! last st 12 jan. guess its been a while.

so supposedly there was a bit of a **** storm in this thread after I left. sadly I havnt had any internet till now so I missed it all before it was cleaned up but I hear it was pretty funny.

updates on the car:

the trans burned out the reverse band, for some reason it mustve been locking on and holding the car back. the car has been parked up in a mystery location when I left but soon had to be sent to my mechanic to get the trans rebuilt cos' it no longer went backwards. now whether the trans locked due to a wiring issue or a mechanical issue, I don't know. I did manage to drive it to sabbaths place with this trans (well before the tune) and there was no issue, but it did start to play up on the way home. hopefully its a mechanical issue and its all sorted now.

its for sale, asking price is $25k inc RWC which is non-negotiable. if it doesn't sell I don't give a ****. someone I know is happy to have a nice car parked in his garage and there for him to use whenever he fancies. ill just keep paying the reg until I have decided what im going to do with my life. whether I head back to melbs (unlikely) or stay travelling.

if all goes to plan, there should be some new pics and whatnot this weekend, I just need to wait for payment to clear my mechanics bank account before it can be picked up.

good to see you guys again.

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
well lookie here!! last st 12 jan. guess its been a while.

so supposedly there was a bit of a **** storm in this thread after I left. sadly I havnt had any internet till now so I missed it all before it was cleaned up but I hear it was pretty funny.

updates on the car:

the trans burned out the reverse band, for some reason it mustve been locking on and holding the car back. the car has been parked up in a mystery location when I left but soon had to be sent to my mechanic to get the trans rebuilt cos' it no longer went backwards. now whether the trans locked due to a wiring issue or a mechanical issue, I don't know. I did manage to drive it to sabbaths place with this trans (well before the tune) and there was no issue, but it did start to play up on the way home. hopefully its a mechanical issue and its all sorted now.

its for sale, asking price is $25k inc RWC which is non-negotiable. if it doesn't sell I don't give a ****. someone I know is happy to have a nice car parked in his garage and there for him to use whenever he fancies. ill just keep paying the reg until I have decided what im going to do with my life. whether I head back to melbs (unlikely) or stay travelling.

if all goes to plan, there should be some new pics and whatnot this weekend, I just need to wait for payment to clear my mechanics bank account before it can be picked up.

good to see you guys again.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
"traveling''

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
So much JC withdrawals.....double posts to make up for it. :p

Good to see you back Ari.

You still in WA ?

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Welcome back Ari, yeah, you still over here? I was about halfway to Broome in August, little place call Gnaraloo Station for 8 days. Camped in a good spot about 50m from the water. If you ever get down to the SW again I'll buy you a beer :)