Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 86 Exec Wags

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
86 VLCT/02 VY SV8
New pics

Image003-5.jpg

Image002-4.jpg

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
Dam thats looking sharp :) you dont see to many vl wagons around thesedays, well i dont up here, just sedans . I wouldnt sell her, shes so clean ;)

Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
86 VLCT/02 VY SV8
replaced exhaust manifold and exhaust manifold to twin down pipes gaskets today as they were both pissing out, it sounded like a lawn mower when you reved it with the bonnet up. also replaced AFM as mine was starting to play up a bit, hopefully thats all it was. gotta do fuel pump next weekend

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
Sounds like good progress mate, should get some noticable power back !! keep it up!!

Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
86 VLCT/02 VY SV8
got some extractors last night, cleaned them up gave them a coat of paint and put them on today, also replaced all of the exhaust hangers as half of them were missing. exhaust sits alot nicer ,tucked up more to the car. will post some pics later today

Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
86 VLCT/02 VY SV8
dunnno yet mate. not looking at doing lots more, probably gonna get a 3 1/2'' dump tip for the zorst. gotta do a timing belt, and i think rear brakes are due and they are drums so ive been putting them off but have to be done to.