Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my 92 vp is overheating

nuskoolVP

cookiezncremeVP
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VPcommodore purple
hey peoplez just a little help needed or things use can let me know..
my 92 vp i just bought a month ago was running fine its on dual fuel
but on gas at the moment because need to get a new fuel pump..the gas makez my car lack in abit of power i find myself pressing down on the accellerator to get some power and up to good speed it has a very slow take off at lights and taking off...but recently it has been overheating at first the overheating taco was going up halfway or sumtimes higher then i would drive for abit and take my foot off and let it roll and the taco would go down for awhile it was just going up and down sometimes goin right up to hot but the radiator has not been feeling hot when i touch the cap..but in the past three weeks it has gone straight up to the H mark and ive had to stop and i popped the hood and you could see steaming round the engine area from the bottom way near the sparkplugs it smells like evaporationg water.so now ive got it at the front on the lawn cause i cant drive it round until i know whats going on and also because my mum is too lazy to help me get it fixed..ive startd it here and there to see if it starts and it does but i popped the hood and its steaming without even taking it for a drive...ive had all thoughts on whats wrong if it could be the radiaotor because its drinking alot of water or the haedgasket..also the fan is not running...does anyone know whats wrong with my car???please help i want it back on the road...