Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 92 VQ Staesman Series 2 5lt

white vn ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn ss
really depends on prices from wreckers and whose selling them on ebay. keep you eyes peeled.

digital aerials take away the aerial and motor and where the plug goes from your head unit instead of into the aerial motor it goes into a little box that sends out radio waves and picks up radio signals. these can be bought from dick smiths jaycar etc.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Very nice mate, alot of potential there.

The Darkness

Junk Yard Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
Charged VT V6 A4
hey man if ur lookin for a rear garnish, i was out at the wacol ABC self serve wreckers and they got a VQ stato there. pretty close colour too. didnt take too much notice od the rear end but i'm pretty sure its on there. the'll only charge you bout 30 bux or less. good ppl there

younggun

92 vQ StAtEsMan 5Lt
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VQ StAtEsMaN 5Lt
yeh mate thanks but wacol is a bit far to go just for the garnish as i live on the north side of brisbane 40 minute drive just to the city thanks anyway mate what ya think of my stato??? im just after peoples opionins like to hear the truth and know what i can improve???

Cheers

The Darkness

Junk Yard Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
Charged VT V6 A4
reckon it looks the goods. definately needs some mags and exterior mods tho{ just like mine:p} hope to see ya out on the next cruise with us man.

The Darkness

Junk Yard Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
Charged VT V6 A4
oh and go for them headrest screens. i kno i will be

younggun

92 vQ StAtEsMan 5Lt
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VQ StAtEsMaN 5Lt
yeah they look filth aye found a set for 480 for the pair so im ganna get them yeh i hope to be on the next cruise will have mags and maybe a couple of other little things done by then!!!