Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 92 VQ Staesman Series 2 5lt

younggun

92 vQ StAtEsMan 5Lt
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VQ StAtEsMaN 5Lt
yeh mate that is just the reflection aye it does look like it in the photo but yeah this weekend im going to fix up a few of the small things just get everything right then throw some rims on it:)

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
20's are sweet but tyre prices are ridiculous and you can only fit like 215 width tyres on VN/VP/VQ I think...

I went with 19's mate, they'd look bigger again on the VQ because of the peice that goes over the back wheel arch.. Cheapest tyres I can get are $240 each so keep tyre prices in mind! I aint lookin forward to replacing them :( Plus you can fit 245 width tyres on the front and rear with most 19's... maybe even 255's

18's look big on VN/VP/VQ and tyre prices are cheap in comparison, but 19's and upwards really fill out the space

The Darkness

Junk Yard Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
Charged VT V6 A4
before you decide on what size you will get, check with ur insurance provider as they will probly charge you more. and also, check if its legal cause i have heard on this forum multiple times that you can only go up 2 size from the original rims.

younggun

92 vQ StAtEsMan 5Lt
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VQ StAtEsMaN 5Lt
just checked with him and he said aslong as it is street legal and road worthy there is no limit on size as long as they comply to road worthy he said u might get a slighly larger excess but nothing to bad to worry about

Cheers

The Darkness

Junk Yard Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
Charged VT V6 A4
ok. always better to be safe then sorry