Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 92 VQ Staesman Series 2 5lt

younggun

92 vQ StAtEsMan 5Lt
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VQ StAtEsMaN 5Lt
Hey Guys

This is my 92 VQ Statesman Series 2 5lt

No mods as yet except a 3inch straght through which has to come off so i can get insurance (bloody insurance company:bang: ) but am replacing it with a 2 1/2 inch high flow exhaust very soon

K&N Filter
6/9's-Boss
12 inch sub-Boss
500 watt amp-boss
head unit-pioneer

Paid $3500 un regerstered but is pretty clean inside and out and has had a bit of money spent by previuos owner(freind of mine:thumbsup: ) to get it running smooth only got it couple days ago but will have mods to come.

Tell me what ya think and any suggestions

Cheers

Attachments

• My Stato.JPG
    My Stato.JPG
    596.1 KB · Views: 555
  • My Stato Rear End.JPG
    My Stato Rear End.JPG
    501.7 KB · Views: 676

white vn ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn ss
looks pretty clean mate. tint looks the goods. would sound nice with the straight through system from cat back.

a few ideas would be some nice rims, lower it, clear side indicators, remove the series 2 badges from under the indicators and fix the dint in the rear bar then it would be a very nice example of a statesman.

younggun

92 vQ StAtEsMan 5Lt
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VQ StAtEsMaN 5Lt
Thanks man yeh does sound pretty good with the exhaust yeh had most of them ideas in mind already first things is that dint and the arial it is *ucked makes a weired noise and then im getting a nice set of 18's or something

Does anyone know where i can buy a garnish from got a few small cracks in mine wanna replace it???

Cheers

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
****! $3500 thats pretty good, looks nice, rims are a let down though. Good work, hope you get some work done up it soon get it lookin mint!

younggun

92 vQ StAtEsMan 5Lt
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VQ StAtEsMaN 5Lt
yeh mate ill be tryin with work at the moment pretty busy but yeh ganna get it done asap gotta get this exhaust dont first got a few ideas for in car system aswell http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/showthread.php?t=51343

but thats after i got it looking nice and maybe a bit of performance work

white vn ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn ss
get garnishes off ebay or wreckers. have you thought about goin digital aerial and deleting the aerial hole from the passenger side guard? im thinking of doin this when i start to clean the exterior of my car up.

younggun

92 vQ StAtEsMan 5Lt
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VQ StAtEsMaN 5Lt
what sort of price do you recon i will pay for the garnish???
sorry mate im not familar with a digital arial what are they, where do they go,how much they worth etc ?????

Cheers