Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 94 sly vr ss

dinkum87

Holden for life
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS 5.0 MANUAL
early morning

20130609_142046.jpg
updted photos getting ready for major work soon

dinkum87

Holden for life
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS 5.0 MANUAL
Looks Good. You still got the Iron in the photo on your first page as well?? the 2 go well together!

The executive i gave that to mum as she had no car just to borrow and she crashed it not happy times i spent alot of p plate money on that haha

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
The executive i gave that to mum as she had no car just to borrow and she crashed it not happy times i spent alot of p plate money on that haha

LOL, stink.
I was actually referring to the Iron883 Sportster, interesting pipes on it too.

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
Ow nar thats a work mates dont no much but im sure it a 600?? Smallest harley lol we joke with him.. he.buys all his parts black town harley...
It's 883cc. but a stage 2 1200cc kit is quite cheap considering. I would consider it a smart move to do the engine upgrade to this bike rather than trade onto a XL1200, as he has cool mags and alot of the 1200's the same style as the Iron have spoked wheels, which are quite a commitment to own.

Any way, enough about the bike (since it's not yours) can we have more details about the planned
major work
?

dinkum87

Holden for life
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS 5.0 MANUAL
Lol .. the owners a cock to haha...

Well at christmas the ss comes off the road im removing whole front end respraying the engine bay whole new gasket kit paint the block new whelsh plugs heater/radiator hoses.. new raditor.. thinking also relocating battery.. all new bushes for front suspension make sure power steerinng rak is 100%..
And the 330 brake up grade Ve spexx..

Im still currently looking for raditor want to spend arounf 500 i would get the pwr but the price is out of my zone they are good amd alll but for the price i could replace with 2 desent ones to even 5 chinease alloy ones lol

Also have some rust in back glass so roof will be reprayrd and all rust removed..

More that im forgetig..

If any one has any ideas or not way over priced up grades while i have all that out i would like to hear .. im on a budget but if it seems worth it i will scrap the money up hahaha