Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY 94 VR 215i SENATOR

fmlycar

6appeal
Reaction score
Members Ride
308rwkw 180sx
Love your senator man. And to have a manual one would make a few ppl jealous too. Looks nice and clean and sounds as though it'd go bit better than stock from what's listed. Keep up the good work.

Dylan VT

Metal forever
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT commodore acclaim
That car is awesome. I've always loved the VR/VS shape HSV's.

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
Great ride dude :thumbsup:
Love the 6 speed !
Pity all senators are auto's nowdays..

sir355

Father Figure
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SENATOR 215, HZ ute
Thanks guys. Yeah it goes a bit quicker these days. It ran a 13.1 with wheel spin with the stock manifold, havn't really driven it yet with the new one.
I had it custom tuned, i don't like the off the shelf chips..

sir355

Father Figure
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SENATOR 215, HZ ute
another pic, when i work out how to link a video, i will put up a run i did at kwinana ,wheel spinning half track, it was a wild ride!!
Thanks heaps for the feed back, anyone got any ideas on wat mags would suit it, i'm thinking either 18's or 19's depending how low i go!!

Attachments

• phptME0hPAM[1].jpg
    phptME0hPAM[1].jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 505

94vrexec

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive
another pic, when i work out how to link a video, i will put up a run i did at kwinana ,wheel spinning half track, it was a wild ride!!
Thanks heaps for the feed back, anyone got any ideas on wat mags would suit it, i'm thinking either 18's or 19's depending how low i go!!

i'd go for something more race looking and not too blingy. you obviously use it for race not show so you get some wheels that represent that. ROH Fury's would suit it well but theres a fair few around these days.

R Photon

I Like Bresciani Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Commodore
nice ride man...as for the mags go for the Advanti Photons..but then again i am a little biased

sir355

Father Figure
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SENATOR 215, HZ ute
thanks guys all your opinions are worth their weight in gold. here is a link to a video of the car at kwinana motorplex. I drove there drop the exhaust and raced, this was my second run, my first i tried to take off in second but didn't give it enough revs, this one i take off in first., See wat happens!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSJjr9s0Plw

Thanks again and let me know wat you think.
LIVE THE DREAM
Mark

Thomas1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 Statesman
thanks guys all your opinions are worth their weight in gold. here is a link to a video of the car at kwinana motorplex. I drove there drop the exhaust and raced, this was my second run, my first i tried to take off in second but didn't give it enough revs, this one i take off in first., See wat happens!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSJjr9s0Plw

Thanks again and let me know wat you think.
LIVE THE DREAM
Mark

F**K you must have some fun in that beast!!!!! I'll trade you my stock VS for it :thumbsup: lol
Awesome car mate, hope you enjoy it!