Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 94 VR Exec (Marilyn)

Cruzn5l

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs ss
hows the swqeet ride comin along man? its too bad u live so far away i'd be able to help u spray this rig n get her lookin bit more respectable!, yea cars do seem like a money pit but u gotta have sumthin to keep u busy mate n its all worth it in the end when u get all the heads turnin round on the streets! :)

nathanVY

such boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY LS1 Turbo Calais, 2005 4Gen Liberty Wagon
hows the swqeet ride comin along man? its too bad u live so far away i'd be able to help u spray this rig n get her lookin bit more respectable!, yea cars do seem like a money pit but u gotta have sumthin to keep u busy mate n its all worth it in the end when u get all the heads turnin round on the streets! :)

wanna help spray some bits on mine? lol

Kioes

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive S2 3.8L
Shes going well mate :) exhaust should be getting done wednesday provided my pay is what im expecting :D

man if you were closer id take you up on that!! once shes painted ill be so so happy!! haha i think its because of the shitty paint im hattin' on her haha,

for the original interior aswell its ####ing smick! interior is great, just need to get her painted, but i buddy of mine today told me theres a guy about an hour drive from me doing legit paint jobs for like $500 so lets see what he can do for me and paint her black :)

so keen!

Kioes

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive S2 3.8L
Rather excited :) just picked up a 2.5" exhaust system from the cat to the tips (oval tip on her) made up by a exhaust shop somewhere from a fella' on boost crusing, 70$ for it :D so stoked! should have it wednesday :) so update time soon!

Kioes

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive S2 3.8L
Thanks dude!! New exhaust tomorow :) and I might give her a wash aswell :) put some fresh liquids through aswell I thinks, need to run some no more valve stick through it aswell :)

Kioes

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive S2 3.8L
got the exhaust dropped off today :) just gotta wait for this rain to stop to put the #### in :) will upload some new pics later!

Kioes

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive S2 3.8L
so i got the old eshaust off, but cant get my new one on -_- because its one piece from the cat back instead of having a bolt section at the diff, soooo next option is to get her up on stands and drop the diff out, so i may aswell wait untill i get my new springs next fortnight to do it -_-