Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 97 VS Series 2 S-Pack

Gs VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
97' VS S-Pack Series 2
Tossing n turning bout which RIMS to put on, they will be coming soon its just decision time... Dont really wanna drop it yet.. mainly cause my srping n shocks are in real good nik and cause i dont have the money for RIMS and lowering at the same time...

Not hapy with my exhaust tip. had it done not too long ago.. but its gettin too small for my likings... looking at gettin the chunky dual tips...

Any tips or ideas on my car would b appreciated... cause now i got a bit mroe cash to spend...

ill post up some more pics as soon as i take some more...

Attachments

• 721404.jpg
    721404.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 369
  • 741804.jpg
    741804.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 424
  • 762319.jpg
    762319.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 382
Last edited:

Bec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6L Wagon
Looking good...always loved the S.

What wheels are you looking at? I'd lower it before getting rims, but that's just me :p Dual tips look great on a VS, good choice :)

F

ford freak

dont worry about which rims you put on ur shitbox, cos it wont make it any better. Holdens are **** and thats final. they hav NO world records and they are NOT australian, they are from america, they might be built hewre, but 90 percent of the engines are from america so beat dat.

ford has the world record 4 top speed in a production car Ford 2005 GT- 398
ford also has the world's quickest car, the FORD rs200 evo

so dont bother with ur shitty hole-den cos it wont get u anywhere!!!

J

johno6t9

who the hell are you to get on here and have ago at somebody else for wanting to do up a car, if you don't like then why are you in this forum looking at them, its people like you that don't have any respect for cars and thats why there are so many shitboxs on the road today!!!

Gs VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
97' VS S-Pack Series 2
yeh i love the S's

n yeh dual tips are a must...

thanks ford guy.. u must b feelin somethin for my car 2 make it annoy u so much... do u hear any of us baggin out your thing... goodluck with u n the thing...

here are the rims im looking at.. (LET US KNOW WHAT U THINK BOUT THEM)
(ill B droppin it n putin the rims on at the same time, cause they will cut me a deal that way)

Attachments

• bg_SILVER_23-2.jpg
    bg_SILVER_23-2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 307
J

johno6t9

yeh they look good 18's are they wat thinkness are they 8 inch? how much lower are you gonna go 2 inches or something?

Gs VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
97' VS S-Pack Series 2
yeh mate, there 18's and 7.5 inch's thick...

man to b honest with u, i aint 2 shure how low i should go.. i dont wanna lower it too much... i duno if ill b able to keep my old shockies, or if im gonna need shorter ones...

but id lower it bout 70-100mm... not too sure champ...

if the rims looked good at the height its at now that would b good...

but i dont know if thats gonna b happenin...

wat u rekon i should do???

J

johno6t9

well in the end it is your car but i would wait and see wat it looks like cause u don't want it so low it becomes inpractical, like all the little rice boxs, sounds like it will look good though mate

Fitty

Reaction score
ford freak said:
dont worry about which rims you put on ur shitbox, cos it wont make it any better. Holdens are **** and thats final. they hav NO world records and they are NOT australian, they are from america, they might be built hewre, but 90 percent of the engines are from america so beat dat.

ford has the world record 4 top speed in a production car Ford 2005 GT- 398
ford also has the world's quickest car, the FORD rs200 evo

so dont bother with ur shitty hole-den cos it wont get u anywhere!!!

Notice the bit about JUST COMMODORES? Are you trying to tell me that Henry Ford's cars are more Australian than Holden (who began in Australia, as opposed to Ford in America)? As for all your records, ever heard of the VW Bugatti? Get lost you wanker.

edit: So as not to hijack the thread, drop it on BSA 291s

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
nice vS, i suggest you take the towbar off unless you use it often...