Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My '97 VS SS

Otis

SS21WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5L
Hey guys, thought it be about time i posted some pics up of my car.

Its a 1997 vs ss 5.0l, travelled just shy of 220,000kms. bought the car just after taxback last year for 9k with only 209,000 on the clock.
when i bought the car the only things done to it was exhaust, pacemakers and lowered.
Now over the past 12 months of having the car ive not really bothered with it, just drove to work n back and made sure it was clean and nice to look at. (it sounds good and didnt really need much doing to it). put in a semi-decent alpine stereo system which i'll upgrade in the near future to something alot better.

Recently had this car up for sale but took it down due to no1 interested. About a week ago sum tit reversed into me and destroyed my bumper... no biggie. had all checked and all sweet.
With winter here and not much to spend my cash on i reckon its about time i spent some time workin on it. I'm not much of an engine guy, i just know the standard **** and alot about nothing. Coming from pomgolia i'm more of a "it just has to look smart" kinda guy haha. but its time i expanded my horizons and start looking into the engine, which im very keen on exploring.

Here is the beast when i bought it;-
l108fe498552e4898da17c2.jpg

l108fe498552e4898da17c2.jpg

managed to get a nice clubby bumper out of the lass who reversed into me by adding sopme more cash of my own, and goin to get full body kit goin on it. had sum midnight express tint thrown onto it the other day. ill take some pics when i clean it on tuesday with the new bumper on and maybe get some engine bay shots for yas all.

cheers for stoppin by.

GUN346

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS
Hey mate, looks very tidy, the ss rims look very sweet.

Let the engine mods begin and you wont believe the difference, i would live the ss kit on it they look so sweet compared to other kits out there.