Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 98 VT SS 5.0L

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I am not particularly a fan of the colour but then it's not my car so irrelevant really BUT it looks like you've done a good job painting it.

cliffo83

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.0L Series 1
Polished the car with Nufinish liquid polish on sunday. Came up alright.......not sure if you see the mirror finish in the pic or how nice the paint looks now. Even cleaned the headlight lenses since last pics with turtle wax head light lens restorer and went over them again with Nufinish. Got rid of all the yellowish discolouration anyway.

FlatOut 710

Yeah nah mate
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VT Commodore S Pac
Looks nice, I don't mind that new dash colour either :)

Smithston

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt ss 5.0
Looking a little bit older, a little more classic, a little nicer with each new model. When the new thing comes out it will get better again

cliffo83

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.0L Series 1
Purchased some VE SS floor mats for my car, as it was difficult chasing up some original VT/VX SS mats. As Holden can no longer order them in and only the odd wrecking yard would maybe have originals and maybe in decent condition. So i went with these VE SS mats which are "burnt orange" in colour. I think they look wicked and fit quite well also.