Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my big green vl

starfire vc

now on 10 pound
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL turbo, RB30ET VH wagon, 64 EH in the build.
hey hey. this is the latest edition 2 my collection. shes a genuine 85 000k 1986 vl executive auto. i bought it off a bloke who got it off his grandad. its been garaged everyday since it left the factory in 86. and is in imacculate condition:w00t:.ive got every single service receipt for it and the sales receipt. ive got a few plans for her. i got some vy ss rims and a calais dash ready 2 go in. maybe give it the calais frontal treatment and either calais or vk berlina tail lights and center garnish. it 'll be an on going project iam guessing with no end in site:yeah:

Attachments

• Image256.jpg
    Image256.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 713

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
Shes looks nice and clean mate, goodluck with yah ride!

Post some pics of the body changes and dash when the time comes! sounds very intresting & would be good to see :)

starfire vc

now on 10 pound
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL turbo, RB30ET VH wagon, 64 EH in the build.
ok . vl calais dash is in. vl tail lights in and center garnish is on order. shud be gettin new rubber on my 17 inch vy ss rims some time soon. ill post up some pics 4 y'all to see.

VH commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH and VT S2 Berlina ecotec
this could almost be Australia's cleanest vl. post some pics of the interior tom...drools... not a mark anywhere!
also i cant believe how high it still is with my old super lows in the rear now...just a suggestion to any old commodore owner if you want to lower ur car start at ultra low king springs...i put super lows in mine and my dad didn't notice till i told him and he walks past it every day.