Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Black SS Ute!

Dannyp

8ball
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS UTE
Ute looks fantastic mate! Hardlid will finish it off nicely! Have you done the exhaust? What else do you have planned?

Thanks a lot man good to hear :) exhaust is next on the list, been reading up a lot on exhaust but i'm thinking headers, cats and a 2.5...gotta wait for funds to gather after my hardlid haha. By the end of the year im hoping the exhaust stuff, an otr, tune and possibly ripshift. And other lil things like debadging and what not

Dannyp

8ball
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS UTE
looks mint mate love the black on black look ! should look the part when youve got ya hard lid on !!! look forward to seing a photo !

Cheers mate really appreciate it. I think the hardlid on will make it looks amazing. You will see a photo very soon!

Dannyp

8ball
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS UTE
Is that second one a stock holden hardlid? It looks tough. First one I haven't seen before so makes it a bit more unique.

Hey mate. The second one isn't stock, its from hsp in melbourne. The back of the lid isnt as chunky as the stock holden ones. And yeah the first one is very unique it was a tough choice. I went with the second one just because i'm going for more of a mean look haha. Want it to look and sound tough

Dannyp

8ball
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS UTE
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360054300.679145.jpg

Awwww yeah!

thunder828

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Z Series My12.5
I know what's in the box and me like :) you'll have fun installing and will look awesome once she's on the back :)

Dannyp

8ball
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS UTE
Haha cheers man. Hopefully its pretty straight forward to whack on. I will get some pics up if i get it done tonight :)

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
good stuff bud, hopefully mine comes soon lol good luck with the install and let us know how you go, and take plenty of pics :spot on:

Dannyp

8ball
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS UTE
Yep hsp. Took almost 4 weeks to arrive but it was well worth the wait. And price :p