Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Black SS Ute!

Maccas90

We're only young once.
Reaction score
Members Ride
E3 Clubsport R8
Nice ute, love the rims.
Go for a VCM OTR and make sure you get a 3" exhaust. If your just after some decent noise then go for a 3" Xforce Catback. They sound mint.

Dannyp

8ball
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS UTE
Thanks maccas. Cheers for the advice! A vcm otr sounds good i have heard good things about them. How much roughly do u think a 3" x force cat back would set me back?

PaulRM

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Renault Scenic....don't ask....
from a few other things ive seen here itll cost 1700-1900 or maybe ive got that confused with the full system

Dannyp

8ball
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS UTE
Oh yeah, thanks for that mate. I will look further into it. I would be happy as with a price like that!

Maccas90

We're only young once.
Reaction score
Members Ride
E3 Clubsport R8
Yea that's about right, seems the price has gone up a bit since I got mine 2yrs ago. I paid $1,350 fitted. Then sold my Stock duel rear mufflers to an SV6 owner for $100.

Dannyp

8ball
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS UTE
Far out thats cheap as! I was thinking it would be up around 2.5 to 3 or something. So you had no problems with drone on an x force? I heard they can be like that.

beej2beej

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE ssv A6
check out jakes performance man, he done the mods so far on my car and cant be happier with his tuning! cant say the same for his business running, the guy is flat out most the time and ive been pushed away a few times from getting work done even tho ive been booked in! lol! you could also check oz track, im taking my business there purely for consistant good service..... personally i wouldnt go anywhere else but jakes in canberra man, good luck!

Maccas90

We're only young once.
Reaction score
Members Ride
E3 Clubsport R8
Xforce do drone as they are one of the loudest exhausts on the market, that's why I love them as they sound tough as.

You won't have any trouble in a ute though mate, I used to do highway driving everyday.
Drone mainly effects Sedans and Wagons because they have a bigger cabin.

I have a 3" Xforce on my clubby and it sounds unreal but does drone.

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
The wheels look good mate and the car.
Mace all the way.