Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Black Supercharged VE SSV Ute

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
looks good dude. id say get the headers and cats done aswell as tune. dont bother getting kpm to send you the headers as they are just pacemakers. any exhaust shop/performance shop should be able to hook you up with these and cats to suit. also if you are only going bolt on and not opening the motor then dont bother with mafless tune, get it maf tuned and keep the motor under warrenty as there is bugger all performance gain to be had.
keep the pics coming and when you get the rims make sure its a staggered fitment :)

one of my mates got a maf tune then decided to go mafless he said 100 times better and only thing changed was the tune, so mafless it is lol i will however be getting a street cam

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
good luck mate

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Well the beast didnt get any damage at all (thank you neighbours for letting me use ur garage) and im back to business, will be ordering headers and cats this friday, then ill order my catch can, change oil and filter then shes off to get mafless tuned :D