Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Black VY-S

scruffybundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS M6
Thats a nice looking vy.Just traded my black series one s 5speed in on Friday for a VE.Had it since new and was very sad to see it go as it was an awesome reliable ride.One thing I would do to yours is pop the front bar off and install a piece of that mesh you can buy at autobarn etc as the big open hole in the front is a very vulnerable place and a small bird ,debris etc at 100km'h will hole that a/c condenser.
Cheers

fmlycar

6appeal
Reaction score
Members Ride
308rwkw 180sx
hehehe thanx guys.. yea i needa lower it but low on cash at the moment.. was thinkin bout gettin an exhaust system but they will prob void the warrenty so i duno bout that :S

yea Wes_v8 sometimes they show some times they dont i duno..

If you want to start changing things like yor exhaust, just go and speak to the service department at your local dealer and see what they'll let you get away with. Check out my car and see what you think, hasn't effected my warranty here yet.

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
hehehe thanx guys.. yea i needa lower it but low on cash at the moment.. was thinkin bout gettin an exhaust system but they will prob void the warrenty so i duno bout that :S

yea Wes_v8 sometimes they show some times they dont i duno..

you can go the cat back and it wont void your warranty.

Nice little cruiser you have there mate, lower her and she will be sweet.

NateGL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY-S-II
yea i went to some random holden dealer and they said nar cat back voids it coz it changes the airflow im like wa bs it voids its.
and if i gona lower it i will need to change insurance as RACV only allow 30mm from original stock height which is crap i recon..
and been doing some research n thinkin about how i should lower it everyone saying king's are crap ride but sweet look though pedders $1k givs good look n ride so i duno

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
Cat backs are fine mate, hasnt voided the warranty on my SV6. I got Lovells springs in mine and sits and feels wicked. Check my thread.

krazyboris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII Spac S/C
Nice score on the optioned up foggy's, just saved yourself a bit'o'cash there, and highend's right, cat back wont void your warranty, so long as clearance is kept fine, and you dont go dropping things like ressies ;) Otherwise they will probably cite all sorts of crap.

VLturbs87

1 TUFF SLE
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE 333 stroker
Yeah looks nice, I like the second last picture makes It look the extra bit hot!! top job!!

NateGL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY-S-II
hahaha yea surprisingly the best stuff to get ur rims nice n shiny duno bout chromies tho is windex with paper towel its awesome..