Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My black VZ R8 Clubsport

Ray-915

Squid
Reaction score
Members Ride
'06 HSV VZ R8 Clubsport M6/LS2
Sweet looking ride you've got!! Very nice, well done, i have a soft spot for clubbys :)

Cheers buddy, yeah i originaly bought it as i just wantd a nice car to get from a to b in. But then i wantd abit of fun down the strip so i added a few things lol. Ive always liked the vx clubbys, definatly going to be one of those models that stay popular 4 a long time

Ray-915

Squid
Reaction score
Members Ride
thanks binney!

Kal123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 && 180sx
haha yeah your right, they are unreal! The improvement was worth every cent. Havnt re-adjusted nethn yet, wana bring the back down level with the front. But yeah its awesum..,gota get my rear guards rolld 2 fit the slicks under thoe

Awesome to hear! You'll have to dump it as low as possible and post some pics :yeah:

Ray-915

Squid
Reaction score
Members Ride
its a pity lowering the front is no where as quick n easy as lowering the back. I can still lower the front anotha inch, but with the clubby body kit its bloody close to the ground now

Ray-915

Squid
Reaction score
Members Ride
guna dump just the back anotha inch tommorow n ill take sum pics n post them. Guna try make it to the club meet tommorow nite 4 the first time in ages

Kal123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 && 180sx
Yeah the front's do get annoying to adjust after a while lol. What damper setting are you running them on?

Ray-915

Squid
Reaction score
Members Ride
22 all round (8 from full hard setting). Yet to play around with that. Once i lower the back ill soften them up abit n see how it goes for scrapping n scuffing in the guards. My settings would have to be different to yours as the clubby would be carrying a fair amount more weight then the sv6 so it will need to run abit harder

Blown VYSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYSS Commodore
Theres a good scene in Cairns
Plenty different cars
Are you on the local car site QSS? (queensland street scene)
You might need one of those remote mufflers that you close when you get pulled up
l just sold my other car green twin turbo monaro to a guy in Kirwan about 5 months ago

Your Lennys brother ,Kents cousin lol
They both have wicked cars
l plan to get to Townsville for a run once its all sorted out
Otherwise l will be down to watch king of the hill
Cheers
Paul

Ray-915

Squid
Reaction score
Members Ride
Your Lennys brother ,Kents cousin lol
They both have wicked cars
l plan to get to Townsville for a run once its all sorted out
Otherwise l will be down to watch king of the hill
Cheers
Paul

lol small world isnt it. Think im working away when king of the hills on, as per usual. Hey Paul well lets us know when u get it all sorted n bring it down, i'll try organise both my brothers n kent n mabye some lads from the commodore club to all bring their cars out n hopefully make it a good nite

Ray