Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Blown SSV Wagon

DanSSVWagz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 SSV Wagon
Hi Guys,

I thought i should post some pics and details about my wagon.

I purchased it last year and intended on just throwing some rims and a mild cam in her. But after some discussions with tuners and mates i decided to go the blown option.

Model: 2013 VE SSV Wagon Redline Model
Colour: White with a gloss black vinyl roof wrap.
Engine Type: 6.0L V8
Engine Mods: Magnuson 2300 supercharger, Mild cam (unsure of specs), VCM OTR, Gilmer belt, Bigger injectors etc
Exhaust: Full 3"Di Filippo exhaust system with twin 3.5" tips
Gearbox: Standard tuned auto
Brakes: Standard
Suspension: Lowered King Springs and shocks all around.
Power: 592rwhp

I'm absolutely stoked the way it came out and love driving it every time i can. I can't wait to take it to the strip and see what it runs. Still alot more to come.

I will upload pics when I can.

Future Mods: Bigger brakes are definitely needed, Coil overs all around, new gearbox and a set of diff gears coming very soon. Then maybe get around to installing the new stereo.

Last edited:

DanSSVWagz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 SSV Wagon
Cheers

Yeah its a whole different car from just an exhaust.. Have a set of diff gears coming so it will hopefully pep it up a bit. I have always loved the black on white looks and i love it on my Wagon. Should hopefully have pics up by Friday.

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Can`t wait.............................

Jonnii

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z-Series Ute
Moar pics!!! You guys get to make some cool plates over in the west how many letters are you allowed?

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Car looks good mate, would like to learn more about how you managed to get 100rwhp more than typical mp2300 and cam install, more than the new heartbeat and more than Hennessey TVS 6.2.
Perhaps that reading was at the fly, because I've never heard of a street GenIV getting 550+ kW at the fly (750 hp) without a custom fuel system and tricky heads etc.
Yes get 14" brakes all around in a wagon.

DanSSVWagz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 SSV Wagon
Not sure what the reading was at. The dyno print out my tuner gave me had 592hp. It might have been at the fly, il have to ask him.
Cheers for all the positive input.

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
Phat_6L got around that mark with his. Most ones I've seen with the MP2300 and a cam are around the 550-600 rwhp mark, obviously allowing for different dyno readings. Doesnt say what boost, cam or fuel though, and with E85 and 11-12 pound he'd be on that mark easily. Either way, i love the white wagons, and it'd go like the clappers. I'd be careful with the auto box, might need pirate's deep pan thingy and a decent cooler.