Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my car...in progress

brockee

(HOUSE OF POWER)
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 SENATOR SIG CAMMD A4
nice rig there keeps the mods up and she be a nice allrounder !!!!!let me knw when u do things to it cheers brockee!!!!

VBRED

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VK Calais 333 Pack
Hey red_vb you have been quite for a while.

red_vb

i am a she, not a he...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vb
yeah i have been quiet i havnt been doing to much it the car. well actually i now have door trims, lol about 3 years to long. i will have to get some more pics up soon. we pulled the head off last week and it looks good all the bores are clean. we did this 'coz i was blowing blue/white smoke on start up it did disappear after about a 5 mins warm up. we did notice that half of the push rods weren't moving well, one looked bent. so the head is back on but i have taken the varajet carbi off, replacing it with a redline 350 holly, im not sure how its going to go. its just a wait and see with the carbie.

brockee

(HOUSE OF POWER)
Reaction score
Members Ride
hey red vb hows the rig going along?? any more things done yet:thumbsup:

red_vb

i am a she, not a he...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vb
hey red vb hows the rig going along?? any more things done yet:thumbsup:

hi brockee thanks for the enquire, omg were do i start....we put the 350 holly on and had it turning over but not running. it will be going in for a rebuild. we put the varajet back on. i cant remember my last post (to tired to reread it), the head came off, bores looked clean so we put the head back on.
i have had problem when it cold starts with running rough and blueish/white (smoke) and black silty s**t coming out the exhaust, some thought it was rings others thought valves...well apparently its only been running rich.
oh and new plugs and leads helped and now i new a new elec dizzy and coil. the next thing is to replace the front shock towers needs new rubbers. i/we have to look at the power steering rack.
the mister was talking about looking at his 253 block, that he shattered a con rod in a bore. he thought his dad had done the bottom end bearings and the dad thought jase had done them and the only way they found out was when jase was starting it up and running for a little while after a full rebuild metal bursed thought his sump and oil pi**ed out every where.:rofl2: he wants to know about getting it drilled 30thou, all he needs is 1 piston. fingers crossed that goes in my vb and he can have the 202.
bloody rear quater panel is still in primer. im saving up slowly for a respray. this thing is a very very slow process.

red_vb

i am a she, not a he...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vb
just some pictures of when we changed the interior colour.

Attachments

• DSC00194.jpg
    DSC00194.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 174
  • DSC00197.jpg
    DSC00197.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 178
  • DSC00190.jpg
    DSC00190.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 241
  • DSC00196.jpg
    DSC00196.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 208

brockee

(HOUSE OF POWER)
Reaction score
Members Ride
hey looks like a nice colour???like the paper ya using hahahah paint those FORDS hahahah:smoking: