Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my car...in progress

red_vb

i am a she, not a he...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vb
i know it has vc grill but it is a vb,here is some pics of my car i would like to share all work that has been done is either by me or partner. i will try and do a description later...;
>its has red 202
>blue 2 barrel carbie
>peter jackson straighcut gears (took a lot of calling to find these apparently last of in eastern seaboard oz paper in box was '94 i got them in about '05)
>head and block shaved
>bored 30thou
>it has gas rings put on it (no unleaded replacement)
>custom 2.5 inch exhaust (chrome tip)
>power steering
>air-con
>trimatic
>vl calasi series 2 interior
>power windows (2 are in)
>sprayed interior from brown to blue/grey
>side skirts (i have a rear spoiler not sure about putting it on)
>lowered
i think thats pretty much it... oh can not forget the wood grain steering wheel and better than stock stereo.

Attachments

• DSC02055.jpg
    DSC02055.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 307
  • DSC02056.jpg
    DSC02056.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 282
  • DSC02060.jpg
    DSC02060.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 372
  • DSC02062.jpg
    DSC02062.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 266
  • DSC02063.jpg
    DSC02063.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 344
  • GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:

red_vb

i am a she, not a he...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vb
whos goon? i hope it sounded ok coz mine does lol.

red_vb

i am a she, not a he...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vb
its a red 202.
il put more of a description on later today or tonight.

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
Nice, looks tough.

Almost mistook it for Goon's old VC in the first pic for some reason.

hahah thats the first thing i thought brother, i was like wtf, it got so far hahaha :yeah:

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
i know it has vc grill but it is a vb,here is some pics of my car i would like to share all work that has been done is either by me or partner. i will try and do a description later...;
>its has red 202
>blue 2 barrel carbie
>peter jackson straighcut gears (took a lot of calling to find these apparently last of in eastern seaboard oz paper in box was '94 i got them in about '05)
>head and block shaved
>bored 30thou
>it has gas rings put on it (no unleaded replacement)
>custom 2.5 inch exhaust (chrome tip)
>power steering
>air-con
>trimatic
>vl calasi series 2 interior
>power windows (2 are in)
>sprayed interior from brown to blue/grey
>side skirts (i have a rear spoiler not sure about putting it on)
>lowered
i think thats pretty much it... oh can not forget the wood grain steering wheel and better than stock stereo.

Sounds sweet mate, look after her!! i had to give up mine for my VL, checkout my thread i have some old pics of my vc i use to own ;)

Best source for parts is the wreckers or ebay.. if u want any ideas or help hit me up!

red_vb

i am a she, not a he...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vb
Sounds sweet mate, look after her!! i had to give up mine for my VL, checkout my thread i have some old pics of my vc i use to own ;)

Best source for parts is the wreckers or ebay.. if u want any ideas or help hit me up!

thanks i wanted a 'holden' sticker for the front but wasnt allowed to, then i suggested 'commnwhore' but that sounded meh, not nice and cos im a nice girl went for the plain jane for what you see, its also kinda different i can honestly say i have never seen a car with just 'commodore'(pardon the pun)on the windscreen, im the second owner i forgot to put down as well. 99.9% has been done by partner/me il never get rid of her the other half will have to sell one of his torries before il get rid of it.

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
thanks i wanted a 'holden' sticker for the front but wasnt allowed to, then i suggested 'commnwhore' but that sounded meh, not nice and cos im a nice girl went for the plain jane for what you see, its also kinda different i can honestly say i have never seen a car with just 'commodore'(pardon the pun)on the windscreen, im the second owner i forgot to put down as well. 99.9% has been done by partner/me il never get rid of her the other half will have to sell one of his torries before il get rid of it.

That's cool, even better that your the 2nd owner :thumbsup: i was after a commodore sticker but eneded up with holden heheh! if you do decided to repsray her and do the work yourself or your partner on the paint, just becareful casue its probley lead based paint, so youll need a mask ;)

Id like to see the engine pics if u can get some up :yeah: painting the engine is always fun if its something that needs to be done + if u want get some extractors to go with the 2.5 exhasut, its better fuel eco :yeah:

red_vb

i am a she, not a he...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vb
That's cool, even better that your the 2nd owner :thumbsup: i was after a commodore sticker but eneded up with holden heheh! if you do decided to repsray her and do the work yourself or your partner on the paint, just becareful casue its probley lead based paint, so youll need a mask ;)

Id like to see the engine pics if u can get some up :yeah: painting the engine is always fun if its something that needs to be done + if u want get some extractors to go with the 2.5 exhasut, its better fuel eco :yeah:

gee didnt i put down that its got extractors yeah they are off the other halfs lx torana. thanks about the paint with lead lol forgot about that i have stock piled NOT for the swine flu.. the engine bay is messy il try and get some pics on here.