Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My cat

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
ok, i got me a cat, he's a beutfull black cat, 100% black, has the sweetest temperment, loves his pats, enjoy's sitting on my lap, and loves to lick my hands, problem, i hate cats, ha what a joke there

now, my little kitty kat has gone and gotten himself into some trouble, and he's pretty badly hurt, so-far ive spend close to 2k on the little devil in the last 5 day's, and he's putting up one hell of a fight, if all goes to plan he will be home tuesday/wensday next week.

this is my warning to all cat owners out there, watch out, if you live in beenleigh, there is someone torturing cats, my cat came home shaved from head to toe, his tail was cut off, his ear's were cut off, 1 of his eye's was missing, and 1 of his legs was missing, he's got internal injury's. the vet said to put him down, i said no, knock him out and fix him up. i hope im not being crule,he is getting better each day, there is no limmit on what ill spend on my cat.

warning to the bastard who did this to my cat, this cat is my daughters cat, she's 5. i hope your satisfied you sick prick, you had better watch out, your day's are numbered. you will get caught, and delt with by the law.

so please everyone, be carefull of yoru cats. and if anyone here is a cat tourter, wake up,

oh and quick p.s. i dotn watn any sick twisted remarks in a reply to this tread. if you reply with a sick twisted reply, ill ban you, simple as that

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
omg thats really sickening and disgusting, I know theres a lot of people around who hate cats but that is just so cruel, For someone to do that to any living creature they must be pretty F$%^ed up in the head. I hope this person is caught and brought to justice, personally I think he/she should get a taste of their own medicine. People like can burn in hell :mad: as far as I'm concerned.

I hope your cat pulls through this horrifying ordeal ok. It might not end up having the best quality of life but at least it has a loving owner. :)

Best wishes 4 a speedy recovery 4 your poor kitty cat :(
Jules

HER82

HERGTO
Reaction score
Ipswich area.. apologies for being geographically
Members Ride
Is not a Commodore... but still GM
I am sorry, really sad to think 'humans' can do that.. so much for the superior species. We have 3 cats & my daughter adores them, I would be furious if I had to explain that mentality to her.

Hope the kitty >^..^< gets well soon at least it has a good home.

Anyone who thinks torturing animals is "FUN" even if they think it is "just a cat, dog or what ever" is psychotic and shows lack of basic compassion.

:mad:

2_SeeK_U

Wheels on the bus go round and round...
Reaction score
Website
www.users.bigpond.net.au
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore II
Sorry about the bad language but some people are just f**ked in the head. I'm devistated someone could even think of doing that.
Good luck by the way, my wishes are going out to your cat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Torana

Young Einstein
Reaction score
Website
holdenworld.tt.cx
Members Ride
KE Laser Ghia 1.6 Carbie M5
It's so sad that sick, twisted little c***s of bastards are getting away with living in society. Very sad.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Don't you think fitting punishment would be to torture those responsible if you caught them?

Recently here in SA a cat was set alight and had to be put down as a result of injuries and then later in the week a horse was set alight too.

What is wrong with these sick morons?

Garth, I hope your cat recovers well, he is obviously a strong kitty to put up with so many horrific injuries and live through it.

Chuff

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
Dood,

I'm not one to condone violence, but if you happen that catch the prick(s) that did that to your cat, could you please kick him/her/them in the head a couple of times for me, and make sure you're thinking about kitty while you're doing it, that way you're bound to give those kicks the full 100% effort that they deserve.

And HER82, I think you're mistaken in calling the culprit(s) 'human'. They're not!

On the up side, I believe in karma. They will come back as cats in their next life.

CATCH! ;)

HER82

HERGTO
Reaction score
Ipswich area.. apologies for being geographically
Members Ride
Is not a Commodore... but still GM
I think.. Lock Them Up!

If they harm animals & chances are is not the first time.. they say Psyhco's usually start off tomenting small animals.. animals who have the same feelings as us, maybe their feelings are not as complex as ours in the emotional sense but they feel affection, pain & fear etc as well.

People like that she be dealt with harshly, I agree with the RSPCA when they say animal cruelty laws are not tough enough or taken serioulsy enough.

All5litres

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE Omega
1st post so hi all.

I honestly felt sick reading that, we have a cat ourselves that is more like a family member than a pet so i sympathise fully.

The low life scum that do things like that are fully the lowest of the low.

Bek31

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive 1995
omg *cries* that is so terrible. i love my cat so much and man i would die if that happened to mine. i can't imagine the pain ur daughter must be going thru as well. i hope that ur kitty pulls thru ok, and im sure he is so lucky to have an owner like you. i so hope those sick mofos learn their lesson somehow.

omg.... still cant believe someone would do something like this...