Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Cheap As VL Commodore

mr.vandervloet

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Commodore
Hey all

Ended up getting a really cheap VL Commodore which needs a few things done to it.

VL.jpg

$500 :)

Interior is neat and needs a guard painted and bonnet straightened up but apart from that, runs perfectly well

Sik_Cordz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk 5LTR
looks like a good start. can i suggest putting some interceptors on. remove the wing and whats the red thing on the bumper

mr.vandervloet

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Commodore
yeah i still gotta rip that tape off the bumper... yeah was thinking about getting stockies... but just like mags (they are proper holden ones) and i might leave spoiler on there at the moment cause being budgetd, cant be stuffed covering up boot holes.. but all comes down to personal preference really. :)

nasty1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2 clubsport
$2 for plugs mate.........

good start.whats your plans?

mr.vandervloet

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Commodore
I wanna get extractors for it.. unfortunately who ever had it or the people before them, they have stuck one of them fat ass exhaust on the back LOL.... im just basically gonna get extractors, get a body kit and leave it.. its only gonna be a cruiser.. hoping to be in a just commodores meet or a cruise for charity this year

mr.vandervloet

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Commodore
ill get some more pics when i can.. weather is terrible at the moment and i just found out today that its got extractors on it :) saves me buying some haha... its done 198xxx kms, Auto. ill get some pics of how clean the engine bay is as well when i can :)

EL Commodore

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
EL Commodore
that is 1 tuff vl u got there m8! does it go hard 4 an ecoteck?