Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Chevrolet Omega CD

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
VZ's had the alloytech not the VY's. But I stand corrected on the VT didn't realise there was much of a difference between them.

PANELAMAN.

Reaction score
Members Ride
Chevrolet Omega CD '99
Its equivalent to a VT series 1 Calais with a Berlina interior (single zone climate control, no audio control buttons on steering wheel)

His dad's is equivalent to a VY series 2 Berlina.

I only bring it up coz it was just interesting to see the vt with the berlina int... anywayyy...

Very nice cars buddy :D :thumbsup: good to see our local cars all over the world :D How do you like yours? Its pretty much what I drive here... just sitting on the other side :p

Only in the 99 version there was two kits of optionals, one is mine (the basic) and the other had the audio control buttons on the steering wheel, 10 slot for cds on the back of the car (i forgot the name of the slots for cd), leather seats and i dont know the rest.

About how do i like, i can only say this is a luxury car in here, 80% of the cars here have a 1.0 to 2.0 4 cylinder engine because of gas economy so mine is almost a big block (here of course), plus a great intern space so i love it, my only cons about this car is that they dont bring the v8 version :lol:

PANELAMAN.

Reaction score
Members Ride
Chevrolet Omega CD '99
DSC02178.jpg

crashed today at 3am. All i can say is that alcohol + high speed doesnt work. Entered in a curve at 180km/h and the car rotated and i went outside of the road. Bye bye my beautiful omega, i loved that car ):

willkill41

Equipped For Hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Equipe
And they counldn't even move the hand brake!!!!

korn3172

Chaps
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore 2000 Olympic ED
Ouch, thats got 2 hurt.
How the hell did u walk out?
or didnt you?

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Damn that sux, hope you are ok.

cjcrow

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
No sympathy from me for anyone that drinks and drives, got what you deserved!!!