Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My cousins sleeper. You'll be surprised!

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
I gave a mate who has been into ricers ever since he was 14 (he is now 25), knows almost everything i could want to ask about Skyrines, 180SX's etc. Even he couldn't believe this conversion, he bloody loves it.

This is seriously the best conversion i have seen in a LONG time. Such wicked power from a Vitara!! Hahaha can't get over it. Fantastic conversion. Big points to your cousin mate.

ccw90

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 Commodore Sv6 Ute
It has been an on and off build for the last 5 years. When the conversion was first done it was still using the 4wd system but for more power & less weight he took the front diff out and now is just rwd. He is also considering upgrading the turbo to a gt35 which will make it even quicker lol. Also it got weighed in at 950kg as the rear has been stripped. Think about it 950kg + 260rwkw (soon to be more with bigger turbo) = SCARY!

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
Lol mate that is ****ing fantastic. Can you do wheelstands ha ha

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Haha... that is gold... though I'm picturing it doing a backflip each time you floor it.

How drunk did you guys get before deciding that you should put a SR20DET in a suzuki vitara?!? :p

Brilliant!

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
Haha... that is gold... though I'm picturing it doing a backflip each time you floor it.

How drunk did you guys get before deciding that you should put a SR20DET in a suzuki vitara?!? :p

Brilliant!

Haha i was picturing the same thing in my head many times lol !!

Nice ride though, congrats to ur cuz!!

GMH304

Reaction score
Members Ride
93 VP Executive 5 spd Manual
this thing is mad..much work getting it in there>>??