Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my crappy vn

somerandom

Reaction score
vn (lexcen!) v6, soon to be v8, have donor car, now need motivation and time :)

nothing fancy, just has a minspool, which is great fun. was looking at a shiftkit but might wait till the v8 is in.

some bling,

needs a tidy up, just fitted everything

24042009256-1.jpg

26042009259.jpg

26042009261.jpg

Noy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS 5.0
mobile disco

eurekamad94

street kiddo
Reaction score
Members Ride
kitted, tuned, sick pantha VS
yeah dude get some day pic's ..... ps clean your back window haha

somerandom

Reaction score
mini spool fine, had these tyres on for a good 6month still plenty of tread, if you do alot of burnouts you definitely be chewing through tyres, but very predictable and very easy to control. harder your suspension the less the inner wheel will hop(skip), when i had hard suspension in the back, it felt like a normal diff(would just slide smoothly). but now i raised the car, it skips everywhere i turn

my future mods are, front power windows, elec aerial(just needs fitting), tinted windows, alarm, and better subs/amp ... the us audio subwoofers are crap. with the box i got brackets (of some sort) and bolted it down behind the back seat, and put support under the front of the box.

but my main project until then is the v8 conversion.

V

VP CALIBER

light show WOW do u get tangled up in the wires do u take acid trips make some cash mobile disco fever its what u like that counts m8 you could get that light rope and put it around the doors and windows it would look cool man looking good what does the out side of the car look like i bet ya can spot it a mile away