Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

aussie 94 vr

Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 VR Commodore SII
hay all well i just bought a 94 VR V6 SII for $300.00 (surprising i know).
but this is whats going to happen over this year...

the motor is on its way (450.000 k) out. i have a VX ecotech V6 waiting for me in werrbie.
128.000k on the clock having 30thou oversize pistons placed in plus an stage2 cam kit put though.
extractors, cat back 4 1/2 exhaust made up.
70mm thottle body placed on (that's 15mm larger the 5.0L R8 club sport thottle body).
an R8 body kit built to match.
resprayed in British racing green.
details of body kit will be gray.
higher pressure injector rail and injectors.
quad core radiator.
holly blue racing fuel pump.
roller rocker serspention kit.(as ive been told that was the name i think)
2006 VY guard blinkers molded in the VR guards.
and a 5 speed manual box.

if you have any suggestions on what else i should do or if i need extras with the mods ive got your advice will be appreciated.

thanks from shane..

ps before and after pics will be posted soon

Last edited:

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
hmmm where do i start...

-4 1/2 inch exhaust? are you serious?
-70mm throttle body is not 15mm bigger than a v8 one. and there was no 5 litre R8
-higher pressure injector rail and injectors.....why?
-roller rocker suspension kit...are you sure this isnt meant to be two seperate items? and police suspension is just FE2

aussie 94 vr

Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 VR Commodore SII
the roller rocker supention kit is in the new police veicles, i was told to get that kind of exhust in anuther post, higher presure injector rail and injectors was to sute the holly blue fuel pump and thats what i got told about the throttle body by a mate thats done the same thing to his v8 ute

aussie 94 vr

Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 VR Commodore SII
i didn't ask for sarcasm just advice oh and by the way i have dyslexia for you all to know ( its a reading and writing diserbility OK ) thanks for the insults...

its nice to know that some people on here are considerate (sarcasm)

for starters Ive rethought some things and the roller rocker supention kit isent because the police have it.... have you ever been in a car that has that i take it not...

Ive diside'd on a 3in exhaust

i don't need sarcasm i just wanted an opinion and a bit of advice....

aussie 94 vr

Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 VR Commodore SII
how bad is there dyslexia? because im not actually wearing my glasses at this current point in time because it would be impossible to read this with the white background with them on thanks..
and the holly blue runs my mates quad carbbie just fine it actually overpowers it by 3psi and hes got 45 and 50 jets in his and i know what a roller rocker is in the engine..

i have got my certificate 3 in automotive

jas98

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore V6 S2 and a BA XR6T
sorry mate its just there was a lot of unrealistic things there....ok 3 inch would be the very maximum size i would go anymore and there will be no back reassure id recommend 2/12 inch for a N/A V6

extractors would give a bit more go plus help the engine breath better

why do u need higher preassure fuel? is there any other performance upgrades you are thinking of in the future that would require a higher fuel preasure?

throttle body is a good upgrade

the rocker kit i have never herd of seriously wtf is it??

sorry its late and i really should go to bed:p

keep us posted with the progress

aussie 94 vr

Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 VR Commodore SII
sorry mate its just there was a lot of unrealistic things there....ok 3 inch would be the very maximum size i would go anymore and there will be no back reassure id recommend 2/12 inch for a N/A V6

extractors would give a bit more go plus help the engine breath better

why do u need higher preassure fuel? is there any other performance upgrades you are thinking of in the future that would require a higher fuel preasure?

throttle body is a good upgrade

the rocker kit i have never herd of seriously wtf is it??

sorry its late and i really should go to bed:p

keep us posted with the progress

thanks mate im thinking of a turbo i think my mate sead its a small garret 4000 something cant rember and i'm going run it at a 7 pound boost to get the feel for it (p plate restrictions) and the rocker thing to explane that there's a serspention kit out roller rocker was what i was told it was called its meant to make the car feel like its swaying when you tern a corner too quick and is meant to drop the possibility of rolling i don't know that's what i was told thanks for the idea on the exhaust ill try that

the turbo is sitting at my mates place hes deciding on whether he want's to put it on his car or not

Last edited:

aussie 94 vr

Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 VR Commodore SII
100_3171.jpg

100_3175.jpg

100_3173.jpg

100_3174.jpg