Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Crunch VE SSV Ute

vrollin

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute
My VE SSV Ute, more stereo progress, pics 08JAN12

Name: Brad
Model: 08 VE SSV Ute
Colour: Crunch
Bodykit: Stock
Engine Type: 6.0L
Engine Mods: VCM OTR
Power: NFI
Exhaust: Full X-Force System
Gearbox: 6SPD Auto
Diff: LSD
Brakes: Stock
Suspension: Rear lowered
Wheels: 20" PDW Sovereign
Interior: Stock
Stereo: Focal Polyglass 165V30's, Focal Solid 2, Focal FPP1000, 2x Focal 27V1 Subs
Other mods: Tinted windows, White LED interior lighting, Bee sting antenna
Future mods: Update a few interior pieces and get rid of gold handles and horn badge, split engine covers, go a little lower, maybe some different rims

Traded in my VX Calais, will miss the old girl but have something new to play with instead :hsdance:

IMG_0344.jpg

DSC01501.jpg

DSC01498.jpg

DSC01502.jpg

DSC01503.jpg

DSC01493.jpg

DSC01490.jpg

DSC01783.jpg

What do we think?

Last edited:

YES18U

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS UTE
Nice ute mate looks awesome debadged one thing I wanna know is the gold horn badge u do that?
Just wanna know how to take that badge off!

vrollin

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute
Nice ute mate looks awesome debadged one thing I wanna know is the gold horn badge u do that?
Just wanna know how to take that badge off!

Cheers mate! Was completely debadged when I got it, I actually put the ss badges back on the side and considering putting the ss and v badge back on the tail gate...
As for the horn, was already done when I bought it, a whole bunch of things were gold, badges, exhaust tips, door handles horn badge etc, slowly getting rid of it all, so yeah keen to know how to get the badge off too haha!

vrollin

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute
Mate!
I'm in Townsville, must say I like the colour and the engine cover looks unreal
liking the blacked out Lion, can't wait to see this getting out and about

Good work
Cheers for the comments mate! The colour is different, but very suited to a sunny area I think
Wound up ditching the engine cover, I prefer the manifold look over a cover so will just try ans sell the cover at some stage.
The lion badge needs rediong, its plated gold underneath and the car yard did a sketchy job at painting over it so Ill strip it back and give it a recoat with some decent pant at some stage soon
Going to try to get out to them meets that are apparently on on wednesdays hopefully meet some more people up here, only new to the area and miss the cruises and club days that I used to get to in Victoria...

niccck

Reaction score
Members Ride
vu 3.8l
love the engine cover, sexy colour ute also

are they gold exhaust tips?
very nice

vrollin

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute
love the engine cover, sexy colour ute also

are they gold exhaust tips?
very nice

Yeah they WERE gold, got rid of that **** though, not my thing, had alot of odd bts and bobs done to it before I got my hands on it, so slowly been savig it and making it mine and not someone elses if you follow...