Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Crunch VE SSV Ute

vrollin

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute
lower it and your done! looks awesome

Tell me bout it mate, funds is the issue at the moment though. Would love a slimline hard lid too but I think long term its better to just wait till I can afford the sandman canopy.

Also put an order in for an elite catch can, after a bit of reading around it just seemed like good drills to have one for engine longevity. After that I think I will def be chasing down a VCM OTR.

vrollin

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute
I got one of these!

IMG_0428.jpg

**** picture, ill get a better one tomorrow. suprisingly easy to install given it was done by headtorch.
Only thing about it which I think is a bit sketchy is the way the rocker vent pipe connects to the OTR, the pipe doesnt really want to meet up so I kinda think one that fits properly should be developed for the kit and supplied.

So now have my old VCM Air Box to sell if anyone is interested.

vrollin

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute
Couple of better pics of the OTR :) Def has a little more pull, and economy has improved. In fact I would put down money that this had one of these on it previously and the tune was done with it on as the idel has evened out and it all seems to run alot smoother now, that and the fact that there was a part of a plastic clip used to install these kits which was broken off and still in the whole when I put the new clip in.
DSC01484.jpg

DSC01490.jpg

vrollin

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute
Gave her a wash and applied some Autoglym leather balm to the seats, steering wheel, shifter and door cards, wish I had done it sooner, the seats area actually black now instead of a dark grey.
Took a few snaps while I was out....
DSC01501.jpg

DSC01498.jpg

DSC01502.jpg

DSC01503.jpg

DSC01505.jpg

DSC01493.jpg

vrollin

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute
Double whammy for deliveries today, received my catch can and cables to make an ipod input for rear aux. Cant install the can yet as its missing the bracket, emailed elite so hopefully there will be no issues sending the bracket required to install it to the extension rod, and dont have the time to look at putting the cables together tonight, something for next week when I have the time...

Sphinx

O.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais II LS1
comin along nicely mate.. might be time I traded up to a V spec 6 litre something! haha

vrollin

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute
Eurgh, getting sound from the cable but no video, looking back now I know I should have tested the rca cable into the tv to check the cable worked before cutting it and wiring it into the plugs....