Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Custom '89 VN 3.8 V6

E

EcotecVNCalais

Just a tad bot over done bud. I have to concur with the other fellas. Lose the wing and have a look at the ride height

jpeg.picky

Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VT SS SV6
R Photon, thx for the encoragement, its coming off, but definatly interested in a commy one, from what i've seen around the scrap yards etc, there much lower and hugging boot as such, plus look not outta place on the VN's.

LOL yeh when my parents first saw it they were baggin it askign if i wanted to fly or something lol.

selling it to a excel owner - not bad idea, know a couple around town, plus wouldn't look bad - not that they (exels) ever really looked good.

Just picked up new leads for car, plus touch up paint to replace some chips from stones and a nasty lil scratch along the back panel from some f*** head in the supermarket parking lot.

MagwynTheGrimVP

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore VP Executive Wagon
car looks awesome!!

'cept im not a fan of the wing, but its your car, as long as you're happy with it

i do however like the paint and the kit & the scoop though!

Dylan VT

Metal forever
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT commodore acclaim
I think it's one badass lookin' car man. If you like it then it's all that matters. I think the wing and bonnet scoop look OK but would certainly prefer it without them. The body kit itself however looks great, and I think the rims compliment that very much.

Good stuff. :)

vn_lexcen_s2

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 lexcen vn S2
who gives a **** what other ppl say man. it looks totally different. when ppl see your car they are not going to forget it. the wing the scoop everything. when ppl see your car on the road they are gonna say. **** there goes that guy with that crazy scoop and wing. and when one white vn after another go past they are gonna be thinking ther goes another vn. but which one is it??

if u like it keep it coz only u drive it. it was ur idea and if u like it. it paid off.
if other people are talking **** tell them to get the F88k out of the drivers seat. coz u only u are driving it.

besides. it gives ppl something to gawk at when u blow past em.

thumbs up for u dude.

cheers
matt

94vrexec

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive
the wing and the scoop look pretty kool. they are what stop it looking like everyone else's cars. in my opinion i don't like the front bumper, never have really liked that bumper. but anyways sik ride. got any pics of that red neon in ur back grill? sounds like it would be wikid