Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My daily vts and vt project

frankenstein

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x 97vts and 2000 wh
Hey all well I'm new here so figured id post my cars names Wayne actually have a vn ss vt s and a custom vt any way this is for my vts will post my ss at a later date sorry if pics are big if they are will rehost them later

First off here's my daily
current mods
18s temp rims till i have my coil overs and refit my 20s
alpine deck
2.5 inch twin system
here's a pic of it now
2vtw31l.jpg

here's what it used to look like need coil overs to get it back to this
2ptvw20.jpg

and now for the project car
OK its a 1997 vt executive
current mods
VY front and rear panels
Gen 3 waiting to go it
lowered suspension waiting to go in
Vy clubsport kit original
vx s seats
well basically i call it Frankenstein the full plan hasn't been done yet but have the base idea of what i want.

255q2cg.jpg

343n6af.jpg

Engine bay as of today hoping to have it nearly ready for the pits by the end of next weekend then going for motorvation.

2z4ihhf.jpg

thekid93

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s pack
should of jst got a vy ss, gonna cost more to build ur car like that then jst buy one

frankenstein

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x 97vts and 2000 wh
well funny thing is every one says that but its actually costing me less so far where it is owes me $5000 and have everything needed to finish it and paint is costing me $5500 and its gonna be better than a vy ss. plus at the end of the day I'm a type of person who builds not buys not doing it for the money factor just for the fun factor of doing it.

ewhiss1

Reaction score
Members Ride
WL HSV Grange
Definantly be keen to see this beast up and running, Looks awesome even at this stage, Keep the pics comming

frankenstein

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x 97vts and 2000 wh
Thanks everyone pictures will be comeing as more gets done currently its re striped down that was just test fitting etc hoping to get the engine in over the next few weeks and get the interior back in so i can take it for its test run. MR_VX not everyone's taste as i said further up doing it for a bit of fun and for my self.

1dvsbstd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SERIES II 2016
Definally love the first VT.. and the second.. well man.. Your a ####ing champion for doing something differnt.. It looks awesome.. And i bet it will be awesome once its done

Peace

Krisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
D22 St-r Navara
not selling those rims in the first pic by any chance? since the ex stole my last set i havent been able to find another set

frankenstein

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x 97vts and 2000 wh
Not at the moment mate but once the 20s are back on might be there not in the best nic just a fair bit of gravel rash from being on a country car but there only temp rims till i get the money for the coil overs. amd thanks steve caitn wait to get it on the road.