Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Ex police commodore

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
um if i may only the highway patrol cars had any perfomance chip that was the v8 with the hsv 18 tune wich actually doesnt make 185 at the fly wheel, better on fuel ecconemy because lol they had a 80ltr tank

Huh? Your post is painful to read and makes no sense. The police didn't have the HSV 185i tunes. Hence why TMU always have the latest cars available generally, they have a much better chance of catching people in their 6.0 litre V8 VE SS's. There are no special cop tunes, no fancy power mods. They drive V8's, and they drive them fast, there aren't a tonne of people on public roads that could escape unless you had something equally as fast or faster and were willing to drive it like a complete nutjob.

They way they figure it, is, the people who own these cars, are mostly responsible drivers anyway who they might have less trouble from, and if they ARE going to get into a high speed pursuit with something AS fast as their car or faster, it wouldn't go for long, as they call off danegrously fast pursuits.