Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my first car (94VR)

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
true, but i can go through gears manually, believe it goes better? :p and plus, im planning on putting the tacho into my brothers r33 turbo soon lols.

but on that not does using the auto like a manual (shifting gears manually) make the car go faster than just letting the gears go alone?

ive noticed when driving at about 140 if i drop back down to thrid gear in the auto it starts accellerating rapidly..? lols
Shift points are preset in the computer I believe, so in terms of economy, manually changing is gonna do **** all, cause what Holden originally set will be best..Manually shifting will just hold the revs out, but it can lag when you change up. Pretty sure there was a detailed thread on this a couple of months ago, have a search and see if that can give you any more help :)

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Also, NO RACING SPOILER lol..will totally ruin it mate.

Adriianz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS
haha the spoiler i want is like a little tail on the boot of the car, it looks pretty nice, look at TRIKK's VR commodore, thats the spoiler i want. dont know its name though.. lols

LowVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz ute
smick colour
Dont mind the tacho makes it looks the goods.

Adriianz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS
more upgrades!
NEW FANBELT! WATER PUMP & PULLY! LOVE COMMODORES RIGHT NOW!!!!! LOL!

broke down at the intersection....shitty water pump.. lols

p.s body kit just about done> and looking for new seats..planning to sell the black VS calais and buy grey VS calais! :)

vsutespack

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S Maual 5 Speed Ute
Looks gr8 so far mate