Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My First Car

BeastVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5L
Ummm lets see if i can spell it right, botanica mica hmmmm well yeh lol sorry if its not spelt the right way. Picking it up tomorrow im so pumped : )

fuel_within

Chief Executive
Reaction score
Members Ride
CUSTOM VS
Sweet as dude, we can't wait to see it.
Keep us posted mate.

BeastVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5L
Ok well this is the only photo i have because it started to get dark and my camera died, so sorry i no its a bit dark but you can still kinda see my baby. I have had her since saturday and i havent found anything wrong with it. Let me no what you guys think if it was a good buy or not.
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/3044/myvsij7.jpg

BeastVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5L
i agree man it needs lowering, i should be getting 16" AusCar rims off my bro's car soon they are sitting on falken tyres. I no they arnt huge rims but i cant afford any atm and my bro is being very generous. Once i get the rims i might save up a bit and lower her. i will see if i can track down a pic of the rims to show you guys.
EDIT: Ok here we go these are the rims, i cut them of a picture of my brothers VT and my car is the same colour so it will look pretty much the same as this. http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/8418/soon2beminefl5.jpg

fuel_within

Chief Executive
Reaction score
Members Ride
CUSTOM VS
NICE! I was lookin for that colour for my VS in manual but couldn't find one so i had to settle for Genesis Blue... Anyway... This will look sweet de-badged, lowered, nice wheels and some tints! It'll get there pal!!!
Keep us posted on new mods!

BeastVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5L
Thanks i like the car and im with you fuel i love the colour i was originally on the look out for a white one and then i saw this one and said i want it. The paint is awsome on this car it has like one 2cm scratch that can be touched up besides that it is perfect. And i will keep you guys posted on the mods feel free to post any more comments though.

MrFeelgood

Blown 5.7 inch oops Ltr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR GTS
Looks sweet dude, rims and springs is all it takes to make a ride start saving and welcome to commodore land.

BeastVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5L
hey guys i was just wondering should i take the mudflaps off, i will take them off when i get my bro's rims but do you think i should take them of now or wait until i get the rims. Because i think they look a bit goofy

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
wow man nice buy for cheap, 108 is NOTHING lol

take them off dude, unless your goin in muddly places they make funny noises :p
has she got IRS? Dump her, DUMP HER DUMP HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol my mate put his 97VS on super lows looks pretty fat, you dont need to do much to the body of these cars to make em look hot,

start the modding :)