Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My First Car

BeastVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5L
Ok well Im new here, but i have viewed many of the posts on this forum from my brothers account. I just bought my first car i dont have any pictures at the moment as i havent picked the car up yet. I bought a 95 VS Acclaim with about 108 thousand K's on the clock. It is completely stock
Price=$4800 private sale

I will post some pictures as soon as i can, In the mean time let me no if you guys think it was a good buy or not :thumbsup:

V-ahhh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN/VT
welcome 2 justcommodores and yeh the price you paid sounds pritty sweet with low k's look forward 2 seeing pic's.

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
BeastVS said:
Ok well Im new here, but i have viewed many of the posts on this forum from my brothers account. I just bought my first car i dont have any pictures at the moment as i havent picked the car up yet. I bought a 95 VS Acclaim with about 108 thousand K's on the clock. It is completely stock
Price=$4800 private sale

I will post some pictures as soon as i can, In the mean time let me no if you guys think it was a good buy or not :thumbsup:
Welcome to Just Commodore Australia's Biggest and most popular Commodore Forum. I am SUBDUE part of the moderation team, enjoy ur stay with us and all the best with the future and ur ride :)

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
BeastVS said:
Price=$4800 private sale

nice pickup for a VS with only 108,000 man. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dougeh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Executive
yeah thats an awesome price :) have fun with your new car, just as I am doin hehe, congrats man!

Reaction score
Members Ride
purple/blue VR 3.8lt 4 speed auto
love the rims

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
VR_Drag_Racer_Newbie said:
love the rims

wheres your car smartarse?

sounds like a good deal, will comment more when post pics

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
nice price and low k's. sounds like a good deal.

BeastVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5L
I got an nrma inspection on the car today, turns out it was a good buy, the only thing they found was that my number plate lights need new globes oh and like alot of VS's the passanger airbag cover is lifting but the nrma fellow told us a cheap way of fixing it. Just keeping you guys updated. I will probably be getting it on saturday and if its not to dark i will put sum pictures up.
: )

Last edited:

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
what colour? and sweet deal on the price :)

i got my exec for $8000 after finance last year, 96, 216,000 when i got it.
but she goes nicely