Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My First Car

Infest

Reaction score
Mmmm. Not quite sure yet. I really like the single that is bent down a bit. Got a week to think about it.

J

JEZ088

well any exhaust place will have a large selection so u should eb able to find something u like.. goodluck with it

Infest

Reaction score
I'll post pics when I get it .. :)

Infest

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I mentioned but I'm getting it resprayed next Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday - depending on how hard I work on it.

Infest

Reaction score
Also a bit off topic, but Iwent for a drive in my girlfriends mums car last night. Was freaking awesome..Can't wait to drive mine :D

J

JEZ088

i think u may have mentioned it but cant hurt to say it again hahah... what colour are you looking at??

what car does ur gf's mum have hahah

Infest

Reaction score
She has a Kia Carnival :D..haha

I'm just going to get it the same colour with a pearl or something? Since my dads doing it for free. Otherwise I would have to pull the engine out, do all the doors and everything and it would just be too much of a hassle. When I save up a bit of extra cash I'll pay for him to respray it. (Not full price of course :p)

J

JEZ088

She has a Kia Carnival :D

BBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA.. now thats a car:p

ok nice sounds sweet, make sure u post some good pics of her up once the new coat is on.. yeh a full respray would be a bit of a hassle but u gotta love having a dad that is a painter, would make life a lot easier..

Infest

Reaction score
Hell yeah it does.....

Should have seen me in the Carnival :).. 'Accidently' did a few skids :p