Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My first Holden

rapid_sv6

hot rod
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SV6 ute
airhammer sounds good might get it ... i dun hv 2 worry about the filter cuz i got the best K&N filter in the range...

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
Well if you get the airhammer I'll buy the filter off you if it comes with one lol, I'll be needing a new filter soon.

monaro327

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Skaife Senator & VY SS UTE
mate if you have a growler i wouldn't bother replacing it. the growlers biggest weak point is the fact it doesn't replace the stock intake pipeing with the reso chambers. just make up your own pipe and it will be sweet.

ASE make a great air hammer type kit that actually boxes in the pod it's only $385 i think comes with k&n.

rapid_sv6

hot rod
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SV6 ute
hey kuzzman89 got the air hammer CAI 2day ... there is so much different absolutely loving it ...

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
good as! I'm jealous, I went the cheap route and got the chinese copy lol, and its pretty gay lol.

You still going to fountain gate tomorow?

rapid_sv6

hot rod
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SV6 ute
redvess u car is hot already so you have the right to say people are following my trend ...

rapid_sv6

hot rod
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SV6 ute
kuzman89 ... not to sure if i can make it to FTG 2mw ... everyone gets there at 9.30ish rite ... I finish work at 9.30 itself